Unfortunately I couldn't find any CEO tweets about Mercer University's upset of Duke University in the first round of the NCAA Men's College Basketball Tournament. However, I did find one shining moment involving a Stanford physicist, as well as a rather professional-looking commercial from two amateur filmmakers who recently graduated from the University of Southern California (the Trojan women face St. John's in the first round of the NCAA Women's tournament on Saturday), and both the moment and the commercial play into the latest CEO Tweets of the Week.
1. A little board diversity, anyone?
2. If, while watching a Super Bowl commercial, you've ever thought, 'I could do a lot better than this piece of c*&%,' then you will certainly appreciate the below video. Because the two guys behind it did just that. And they did it for less than $1,500.
Just discovered a great Tesla ad made by 2 recent college grads. I love it! http://t.co/20dPRD9yrJ— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) March 14, 2014
3. Agreed, Mr. Levie. And the other bad news is we are all going to look like morons talking to our wrists all day.
The good news about the future: our watches are smart. The bad news about the future: we're all hipsters. http://t.co/DpU3086imo— Aaron Levie (@levie) March 18, 2014
4. It's too bad Ed McMahon is no longer with us. It would've been great to see Mr. Sweepstakes deliver the great news to this groundbreaking physicist.
Awesome. Capturing the precise moment in time when a physicist learns his lifetime of research has been validated http://t.co/e2R7IbDHyP— Jeff Weiner (@jeffweiner) March 19, 2014
5. Who knew death could inspire such a thoughtful post on work/life balance?
I will see my parents 252x before they die. How about you? http://t.co/3ngEASzobw My thoughts on work-life balance now on Medium.— Ryan Holmes (@invoker) March 19, 2014
Follow me @VaultFinance.
Want to be found by top employers? Upload Your Resume
Join Gold to Unlock Company Reviews