2. Why a guy known as the Hammer prevented Bank of America CEO Kenny Lewis to play the MAC card when the chief executive wanted out of the Merrill Lynch acquisition.
3. What 35,000 emails, 4,000 spreadsheets and 1,700 PowerPoint presentations are worth on the open bankruptcy advisory market.
4. Why seven of the biggest financial institutions in the world are afraid of a 63-year-old lawyer named Kenny Feinberg.
5. Why the hedge fund formerly known as Pequot (Pee-kwat) is in trouble. Big trouble.
1. Why Ozzy nailed superstar banker Kenny Moelis’ mansion with paintballs.