College Readiness: The Vault Guide for High School Juniors and Seniors
ePub Format Learn more
by Andrew Morkes
Publication Date: 2020
College-bound students in their junior and senior years face an array of tasks and obligations from taking entrance exams and writing application essays to choosing the right college for their goals and figuring out how to pay for it. This guide offers practical advice, information, and resources for mastering these challenges and setting the stage for college success.
In the last two years of high school, students must maintain their grades and bring their extracurricular activities into focus. Colleges look for well-rounded students who will contribute to academic and campus life. At the same time, they often hold to rigorous academic standards and performance on entrance exams, such as the ACT and the SAT.
This guide can help students prepare for all aspects of the college and financial aid application process. The advice, information, and resources provided here will give students the edge in planning and achieving their goals for higher education.
- College Planning Timeline: What to Do During Your Junior and Senior Years
- How to Prepare for College Entrance Exams
- How to Complete and Submit Your College Application
- How to Write an Effective College Admissions Essay
- 15 Tips to Ace a Campus Visit
- How to Prepare for College Life
- College Financial Planning Timeline for High School Juniors and Seniors
- College Costs Beyond Tuition—and How to Reduce Them
Forbes magazine calls Vault Guides CliffsNotes for Careers. Find out which industry and company is right for you.