Small class size, unique coursework (Entrepreneurship classes), Business Plan Class, Harvard case studies in Italy, study abroad opportunity, highly ranked entrepreneurship program.

low cost of living, extremely nice facilities (brand new business school), almost zero crime, college town/atmosphere, hundreds of on campus social clubs and groups, sorority and fraternity life, nice housing ( a lot of complexes with pools and volleyball courts and gyms)

Unique test.

2009

Fairly competitive business school. High quality classes and mainly smaller sized classes.

Low cost of living. Technologically advanced school. Overall very safe.

GPA requirements and certain classes have to be taken to be admitted.

Application questions, financial aid and scholarship opportunites, Price business requires passing of a test before entering the upper-division portion of the degree program.

I think the great thing about OU is the diverse opportunities available--you just have to take advantage of them. Study abroad is highly encouraged and actually required for International Business majors. Our business school offers a unique program called IBC (Integrated Business Core) where students team up to create a business and donate profits to charity and also an annual speaking contest. Class sizes are regulated to a reasonable size and I have never had a problem getting into a class that I needed, which I hear is often a problem at other schools. The business school and advising officers are always helpful with resume critiques, mock interviews, and career advice. I would say professors, classwork, and grading are mediocre, but the rest of the opportunities (career fairs, extra-curriculars) are more valuable for a business major anyway.

My school requires an application but I was disappointed that the only thing it really asks about is grades and maybe a couple essay questions. Extra-curricular activities and volunteer work was a big part of my high experience that I believe made me a qualified candidate but OU did not ask about my participation in those kinds of organizations. SAT scores are required and based on my high score and excellent GPA, I was automatically admitted. Financial aid is handled by each college individually. Since I came to college undecided, I did not qualify for aid.

It was pretty normal. I filled out some stuff and mailed it off.

Very tough classes, small classrooms, exceptional teachers that are available the majority of the time. They really want you to excel!!

Very happy but want more spark!! Want more opportinities

Application, Essay, Test

PCAT - consists of 2 essay questions

The academic advising in the Price College of Business was excellent in my situation because my advisor was always there to help. The college advertises its study abroad opportunity consistently throughout the year through its partnerships with universities throughout the world.

The environment is amazing because of the relatively young population and the amount of academics that surround the city. Also, if there is a desire to attend any professional sporting events, Oklahoma City is 30 minutes away.

The application process to the University of Oklahoma was an easy process that required some standardized questions on the application form and my ACT score. The financial and scholarship process for Oklahoma is generous considering the amount of student aid available.

ACT, early entry, admission as OU student, choose the major, and commit to it!

online test