- Excellent financial aid and scholarship opportunities
- An holistic application process puts the focus on the whole person and not scores
- Extensive alumni network
- Michigan's prestige opens doors to new job opportunities
- Classes are geared too much toward theoretical applications to law
- Michigan employs a tough grading curve
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.