“Beautiful compus”
August 2016CURRENT STUDENT

low living expenses, amazing professors, beautiful campus, many social activities

It is a little in the middle of nowhere and there is no big shopping mall in this area where the school is located.

Comments

If you are not plan to buy a car, think twice before applying to it.

High quality

High quality

High LSAT score

Compared to other law schools I visited, I felt Illinois had the best atmosphere- friendly, academically intense, and open to new ideas.

Illinois has fantastic scholarship opportunities and was very open to meeting my financial needs.

Practitioner's school. If you actually want to practice law, this is the place to go.

Cost of living is very low, and the quality of housing is quite high.

Financial Aid and Scholarship opportunities, once admitted, is very good. Dean Paul Pless continually works with students to secure financial funding throughout students three year stay.

Very good nut & bolts education in black letter law, combined with excellent practice skills and some unique offerings related to legal theory and policy

Don't remember

Students are very supportive of one-another. Not a competitive environment.

I love everyone there.

Admissions Essay

2 particularized essays

LSAT

Admission Fee Waiver if LSAT over 160

Solid mix of practical and theoretical coursework. Variety of clinical opportunities. Tremendously knowledgeable and accessible staff. Good mix of backgrounds amongst classmates.

Low cost of living. Extremely diverse atmosphere offering consistent opportunities to meet new people and enjoy new experiences.

The school requested information on LSAT scores, GPA, class rank, extracurricular activities, community involvement, and other relevant work experience.

I went to undergrad at University of Illinois, as well. I lived on campus during that time. It can be loud with the undergrads, so for law students it is better to live off campus.

nnn