- Admissions process places a huge emphasis on diversity
- Generous with scholarship money
- Strong clinical programs provide students with hands-on experience
- Career counselors are committed to finding students the right jobs
- Large first-year classes
- Forced grading curve
- Cost of living in L.A. can be pricey
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.