“General review”
July 2020CURRENT STUDENT

The students care for one another and it’s not as cut-throat as other schools, while also providing a strong pipeline to good firms

Professors are variable in their teaching skills, and the career services office isn’t as helpful as one would hope.

Comments

Be open to a different learning environment than what you might be used to.

“Good School”
March 2020FORMER STUDENT

Great professors, but also great place to unwind and escape rigors of law school

Degree has more of a regional pull, so may need to look in the south to go biglaw

Comments

No better place to be than NOLA - truly a great city, and the law school is well run

The Socratic method is dead. The professors are great, and have a lot of practical experience. They are also very accessible. The study abroad is amazing. I am studying with a Supreme Court justice in Cambridge this summer.

The cost of living around campus is manageable. The community is geared towards the students here. New Orleans is a great place to live, and though we have crime in certain areas of the city, uptown is safe.

The LSAT was similar to most standardized testing, except with a particular emphasis on logic. Tulane is great with scholarship offers. Most people here receive significant financial aid.