the class size is capped. the student body is diverse and each mba class has 30% international students and 30% women. Various guest speakers from the industry are involved in courses

cost of living is excellent. the computer labs are always open, dining is great but crime is not. Over the past two years their has been more burglary and robberies around campus. Overall happiness due to the park being nearby and the gym being accessible, I would rate it excellent.

full interview with admissions, GMAT score which is competitive, various essays and letters of rec's which are heavily scrutinized

Good teacher student ratio. Strong Finance Program and Energy Trading programs.

Must do an interview. Very good.

2009

Wide variety of classes, ranging from finance, marketing, strategy, even energy specialization. Also a strong emphasis on international business and studies.

Its New Orleans. The culture of the city is amazing and is not present at any other city in the United States. It is very unique situation.

2-3 Unique application essays. Mandatory admissions interview, competitive GMAT scores. Very generous with Fellowship awards, no application needed.

Small class size and absolutely great professors. Finance and energy proffesors are best in the country but I found our marketing and management professors to be just as strong. They offer all the typical classes. I did not really enjoy the economics professors.

New Orleans is second to none as far as experience is concerned. Always something to do or see. Everyone is very open and enjoys life.

In general, a very common application when compared to most MBA schools. The staff gives you an answer very quickly and is great at communicating. When they want you, the scholarship dollars are very high. Tulane is considered to be very generous.

The quality of the classes and professors exceeded my expectations. Most classes have a group component and use many readings and relevant case studies to inspire class disscussion. Tulane also requires a global concentration, and we travel to Europe, Latin America, and Asia. During these trips we heard lectures from government officials who provided a unique explanation of their countries business environment, and we also heard lectures from some of the most influential business leaders in the community. It opened our eyes to the impact global business on our society. Our program has great finance, trading, entrepreneurship, and energy finance classes. We get a unique opportunity to be involved with local entrepreneurs helping to build the New Orleans community.

There are many different application question, none of which I can remember. The interview process is done in person, or over the phone. The GMAT score is important, but even more important is the quality of the work experience you have had. There are multiple scholarships that offer some assistance, but only a few that are really pay a large percentage of tuition.

Mostly small classes, very helpful/accessible academic advising, good balance of collaborative and competitive environment, unbelievable global leadership program consisting of mandatory trips to foreign countries (Paris, France; Argentina; Beijing, China), great finance concentration and energy specialization programs, unique burkenroad reports class

Cost of living is low, reasonable; campus and facilities are very good; dining and social scene are fabulous; safety is an issue

GMAT, interview, unique application

Great mix between practice and theory, excellent professors, all have Phd and very relevant work experience. Lot of international experience, both by means of diversity and international curriculum (3 trips to Europe, Asia and Latam.

Very affordable housing, the facilities are top notch, food and leisure activities abound, New Orleans is a great place to live.

Excellent scholarship opportunities for international students.