the class size is capped. the student body is diverse and each mba class has 30% international students and 30% women. Various guest speakers from the industry are involved in courses

cost of living is excellent. the computer labs are always open, dining is great but crime is not. Over the past two years their has been more burglary and robberies around campus. Overall happiness due to the park being nearby and the gym being accessible, I would rate it excellent.

full interview with admissions, GMAT score which is competitive, various essays and letters of rec's which are heavily scrutinized

Good teacher student ratio. Strong Finance Program and Energy Trading programs.

Must do an interview. Very good.

2009

Small class size and absolutely great professors. Finance and energy proffesors are best in the country but I found our marketing and management professors to be just as strong. They offer all the typical classes. I did not really enjoy the economics professors.

New Orleans is second to none as far as experience is concerned. Always something to do or see. Everyone is very open and enjoys life.

In general, a very common application when compared to most MBA schools. The staff gives you an answer very quickly and is great at communicating. When they want you, the scholarship dollars are very high. Tulane is considered to be very generous.

Class sizes are only about 15 to 45 per class. The quality of teachers were also great. Tulane provides a global MBA, which includes classes and one week abroad in Europe, South America, and Asia. Some of the more unique classes I took include Burkenroad (equity research), Darwin Fenner (student managed endowment portfolio), and energy trading.

Cost of living and school is great.

The admission process includes essays, GMAT, and interviews. Scholorship opportunities exists.

Great quality of classes, great academic advising, small class sizes, medium competitiveness,

All of these were conducted very well and I enjoyed the experience

Very high quality with mostly great professors.

Everything is great.

Standard application process. Most students receive a fellowship.

Very experiences and intelligent faculty. Most of our faculty graduated from top notch business schools and spent many years gaining relevant work experience in their respective industries. Small classes that allow for a lot of one-on-one time with professors. Great Global Leadership program that allows all students to spend 1 week studying in Paris, Buenos Aires, and China during their time at the Freeman School.

The campus is great and the university has a fairly new building for graduate business students. Cost of living is fairly low. New Orleans is an extremely charming city with a lot to offer in terms of history, social life, dining, and culture.

The school has the typical selection process of a top MBA program. One of its best selling points is the amount of aid offered through scholarships and fellowships.

class size is so nice!

breakout room helps us our groupmeeting.

I submitted resume, essays, TOEFL score and GMAT. After that I took an interview.

Mostly small classes, very helpful/accessible academic advising, good balance of collaborative and competitive environment, unbelievable global leadership program consisting of mandatory trips to foreign countries (Paris, France; Argentina; Beijing, China), great finance concentration and energy specialization programs, unique burkenroad reports class

Cost of living is low, reasonable; campus and facilities are very good; dining and social scene are fabulous; safety is an issue

GMAT, interview, unique application

Wide variety of classes, ranging from finance, marketing, strategy, even energy specialization. Also a strong emphasis on international business and studies.

Its New Orleans. The culture of the city is amazing and is not present at any other city in the United States. It is very unique situation.

2-3 Unique application essays. Mandatory admissions interview, competitive GMAT scores. Very generous with Fellowship awards, no application needed.