It's a competitive, yet cordial environment. The faculty is exceptional.

The application process is the same as at any other school. There are a lot of scholarship opportunities for both incoming and continuing students.

Most classes have been very practical while only a couple were more theoretical. Most professors use the Socratic Method which I believe helps me do my work regularly. The people in the first 1-2 (depending on the size of the room) rows are very competitive but overall it has a very layed back mentality. Workload is manageable and the dean will help you manage your schedule for what works best for you.

LSAT, LSAC report, personal statement

Compared to most law schools, UT is fantastic. However, law schools, as a whole, do not provide good education. If I were grading UT against its competitors, I would grade it as "10." However, without a curve, I would grade UT a "3."

Excellent quality of life for a college student. Toledo offers affordable living. The area is great for outdoor sports, with bike trials and rivers. On campus, my only request is a 24-hour study area.

Several essay questions, several letters of recommendation, above average LSAT and GPA requirements; a multitude of scholarships opportunities.

I was impressed my first year with the class size (fewer than 30 students- led to quality attention from professors). Second year, class sizes seem to be increasing exponentially. Always impressed by how accessible faculty and staff are to students - major plus. Profs go out of their way to meet with students here, even after hours and on weekends.

Class size is quite ideal. I don't feel like just a number. We have a lot of very impressive faculty members who are nationally known. It isn't too outwardly competitive (I don't feel the heat day to day). Grading is standard (against a curve). There are summer study abroad opportunities. Workload is average.

cost of living is ideal (for all expenses I pay around 600 for a 1 bdrm apartment only 2 miles from school in a safe complex), library is adequate, campus is nice, moot courtroom is gorgeous and new, I feel pretty safe on campus. I'm pretty happy there.

Nothing out of the ordinary that I noticed. Full scholarships or close to it were given to people with high LSAT scores

Personally, I feel the school, while promoting and maintaining a part-time program, did not often take into account the needs and interests of the evening students. Often, after the first year required courses and then the remaining "core" courses, evening students were left to select from such wonderful choices as Patent and Copyright Law, Trademark Law, Health Care Regulations, etc, and were often only offered a handful of non-required or suggested electives to choose from.

Toledo has had nearly twenty shootings in the last 10 days. These are not all in the area of campus, but suffice it to say the city in general is not safe. As a result, many students live outside Toledo and commute in every day. The campus on the whole is nice, as is the library. Also, parking for day classes can be a nightmare if you arrive on campus after 10am.

Easy - they have a free, online application, which is different from many other schools.

The best thing about Toledo - far ahead of everything else - is the fact that your entire class is smaller than many sections at a larger school, and as a result, you get to know many of your professors on an almost personal basis.

Very affordable tuition. Very affordable cost of living. Campus is underrated. No real nightlife or social scene around the school. Crime problem is overrated and overinflated by middle class white kids who are scared of black people.

Nothing unique about the University of Toledo College of Law's application process.

Other

Fairly competitive. Good class sizes.

Crime in the surround area is a problem. In my one year in the city of Toledo I have had more problems with crime than I have had in my entire life. Other than crime everything seems good.

Only need 150 LSAT and nearly a 2.5 GPA it seems

The evening program is obviously smaller but you also get a more relaxed feeling. It is dificult with a day job but the professors make it seem like they care. Most of the professors take colunteers as opposed to the Socratic method but the professors will still randomly call on students and fire cases at them, switching the facts and using hypos. The professors are also great about setting later office hours for those that work during the day.

The law school is isolated from the main campus. There is really no reason to go to the rest of the campus except to buy the books (and you can usually get those on line at a cheaper price) and to go to the rec center.

Regular