- The school’s prestige opens doors for prospective lawyers
- The Washington D.C. location cannot be beat
- Students have little difficulty obtaining summer associate positions or judicial clerkships
- Part-time classes create more flexibility for prospective lawyers
- Extremely selective admissions process
- Needs-based grants seem less helpful than they should
- Housing and cost-of-living in D.C. can be expensive
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.