The professors I've had who are actually full-time faculty are excellent. The worst professor I've ever had in my life was an adjunct faculty - and for the most part these professors are not as good as the full-time - probably due to time constraints (most of them practice law outside classes).

The class size is reasonable for the elective courses - enough to usually get a conversation going. Most of the professors do not follow the Socratic method, and prefer to rely on voluntary class participation.

I completed an essay (subject of my choice), took the LSAT, and filled out a form. This school awards few, if any, academic scholarships to entering students.

Very competitive environment, not much Socratic method after 1L, more theoretical than practical study, class size is too big (especially for 1L).

The place is great. Nice facility, everything you need. I enjoyed going to school there, good overall happiness.

Pretty standard application process. But Suffolk admits waaaay too many students. I doubt the industry can support all these lawyers.

class sizes are large, the students are somewhat competitive, there is a summer abroad program in Sweden, most classes use the socratic method, grading is on a B, B+ curve

the school itself is a new building and has a very nice library, moot court room, cafeteria, classrooms, etc. however the cost of living in Boston is quite high

lsat/gpa - lsdas report, personal statement, merit scholarship/need based grants available

Personal essay, LSAT, LSAC, two letters of recommendation, very typical process.

Classes vary by professor, but overall there is an emphasis on practical study. Class size for the essential classes are generally large, however classmates are not overly competitve, more of a cooperative atmosphere. Grading has been notoriously harsh, however school has moved to B plus curve. Great trial team.

very expensive, but great facilities from computer lab to library to courtrooms. downtown location, but things are only open during the week. cafeteria is run by sodexho and is terrible.

pretty generic admissions process, nothing unique. not many scholarship opportunites in first year, and after that, they are extremely narrowly tailored to a certain demographic, and information is hard to come by.

Not enough highly qualified faculty. President of School is way overpaid and the school suffers because of it.

The law school is one building. There is no on campus housing.

expensive - it's Boston

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary in the application process. I did qualify for a grant the existence of which I was not aware, which was a pleasant surprise. My disappointing LSAT score didn't impede my acceptance.

The admissions process was, it appears, very much akin to that of the other law schools. The required LSAT was lower than one would hope, but the process seems very much similar.

They teach and

There was nothing unique about Suffolk's admissions process. The financial aid office was helpful.