Most of my professors just stood up in front of the class and talked. Most of them talked above our competency level. The professors and teachers and therefore need to speak to us at our leve, because we are learning the information. Nobody at the school teaches you how to write law school exams are how to create a law school outline. Yet, all I heard my first year was "law school exams are different", "your outline is your own and you need to create it", all the faculty, staff, and other students did was spew the party line and no one bother to teach how to succeed in law school. I was unaware of the grading criteria when I decided to go to Stetson. Had I been aware of the forced curve, the bump ups that professors can give to their favorite students, and how that all factored into your grade, I never would have gone to Stetson. The entire grading scheme devalues most students, rewards students who don't deserve it, and does not state an accurate picture of any one students ability. Instead of handicapping your students with inaccurately low grades, they should be helping their students get ahead in this world, at least by giving potential employers an accurate picture of the individuals abilities. This can be achieved by straight/standardized grading and no bump ups. Also, the grading scheme was changed three times while I was their, so my grades are definitely not an accurate picture of my abilities. If you have to change the grading criteria, then the grading scheme that is being used is wrong. The real world sees grades as being an a straight/standardized scale, potential employers don't want to hear about the grading scheme at a lower tiered law school, the law school is forcing these employers to have to search for the information, and that is the last things that you want a future employer to do, you want to make the process as easy as possible for the employer, if the school understood that then they would not continue to do the things they do. Academic advising is nonexistent. I have received no substantive help. There are no real research opportunities, and the interships that were available did not interest me. I could go on, but I think that it can be understood that I was no happy with the education, and environment at my law school.

The worst time of my life. Not only did I spend enough money to purchase a house, on a below average education, but the culture and environment that are created and perpetrated by the faculty and the Dean actually disenfranchises a lot of people. What this law school wants is alot of students to pay money so that a few can receive the benefits. The ones that receive the benefits are the ones that they choose.

Students don't care and do not participate in class