- Linguistic Features of Police Culture and the Coercive Impact of Police officer Swearing in Police-Citizen interaction
- Race, Postcolonial theory, and U.S. Civil Rights
- Secrecy and Democratic Decisions
- The Imprisoned Parent: Differential Power in Same-Sex Families Based on Legal and Cultural Understandings of Parentage
- Theology in Public Reason and Legal Discourse: A Case for the Preferential Option for the Poor
Source: Peterson's Databases copyright 2018 Peterson's LLC All rights reserved.