Class size is small at 17 students which allows for personal contact with each other and the professors. Professors are notable and have a keen sense of real world knowledge having all worked in the industry before teaching. The lockstep program makes registering, purchasing books, paying for tuition, and attending to general needs extremely easy and convienent. Workload is challenging; however, to be expected to train the future business leaders in a global economy.

I live off campus and attend a satellite facility. Overall, the accomodations at the satellite facility are great.

Admissions consisted of initial review of your resume/transcript. Then a series of introspective essay questions. The essay questions focused not only on describing my career aspirations but also which of my qualities would enhance the MBA program. The admissions process concluded with an interview. Overall, the admissions process was straight forward and conducted extremely well. I give credit to the dedicated professionals in charge of the Professional MBA program at Georgia State University

Application was easy to follow. Admissions staff was helpful. For the PMBA Program students had to do an interview.

The best grad school on earth!!!

The classes are extremely competitive. The faculty is engaging.

Our facilities are fantastic.

Extensive application and comprehensive interview

Finance is best

My program is a lockstep program. There are approximately 25 students in my class so the learning experience is exceptional. My professors are all experienced professionals who understand how business works in the real world. They are all highly respected and speak at many professional and government events.

GSU's MHA program is recognized as one of the best in the country. It has a reputation for preparing students with full knowledge of the industry and with skills that can be applied right away.

The application process included the submission of an online application, GMAT scores, personal statement, and letters of recommendation. We then had an interview with the director of graduate recruting who asked about our goals and how we would contribute to the program.

Academic and professional advising has been truly exceptional. Our Program Director and staff are highly accessible and have been tremendously helpful in facilitating registration, purchase of books, academic advising, career development, and even making professional coaching readily available to students. We are in a lockstep program in a class of about 35 students. The professors are at the top of their fields. I've been impressed by the fact that the professors are clearly academics but they all are also actively working in their fields in corporate America, which has ensured that the class curriculum is current and based in real world experience. In several classes, our professors have brought in Corporate Executives to share their insights on topics we're covering in class.

My cohort is located at a new state of the art facility. The Robinson College of Business is at the center of downtown Atlanta so amenities abound.

The admissions process was very thorough and included: application form, essays, recommendation letters, resume, GMAT, and an in person interview.

class size is ideal, real life experiences through cases are brought into study and those include current events, teachers are very hands on, and peers are very competitive

great cohort

Background essay, GMAT score, interview with head of program, and once accepted, application for financial aid. it was a very strict process but seamless at that.

GSU's PMBA progam by far exceeded my expectations in terms of the quality and experience of professors.

Even though GSU doesn't necessarily have the quintessential campus being located in downtown Atlanta, GSU still offers a relatively 'normal' campus lifestyle.

2009

small class size, lock step for 2 years, part-time program rotating 1 and 2 days a week of classes for 7 semesters and earn two degrees professional MBA and Masters in health Administration, can work and attend school. students with 10+ years of work experiences in my program, challenging courses, lots of case studies, school partnerships with local corporations, heavy work load!

nice facility, great neighborhood, easy access to facility for studying at any time