Lockstep, 42 students in my cohort, case studies, study abroad opportunities, Executive coach, competitive students.

Application, essays, interview and GMAT.

PMBA cohort is 43 students, split into 8 teams, very professional group of people, very professional faculty, program is lockstep, extensive use of case studies, team projects, individual projects, 15-20 hours required outside of class, teams typically meet weekly or more often to complete team projects.

PMBA program requires GMAT, personal interview, application essays.

Classes are great at GSU. In my lockstep program the class size is 38 students and has the latest technology. The professors and speakers that lead each class are top notch. I do have the option to study abroad with the school and will be leaving in May.

The admissions process is selective but user friendly. It was easy to submit my essay, schedule an in-person interview, and submit GMAT scores to the GSU staff. I was provided with all the necessary forms and contacts to apply for financial aid or scholarships.

excellent professors, very well structured and relevant curriculum, study abroad opportunities

GMAT, essays, previous transcripts, interview

they have the lock step program, classes offer the right amount of challenge in order to learn "real world" situations that we might encounter. The class sizes are great because the professor has the opportunity to interact with each of the students.

You submit an application on line. Then you take the GMAT and if you qualified due to your grade point average and GMAT scores, you'll get an interview.

The quality of classes was excellent. The PMBA program used a cohort design where we went through the entire 2 year program with a cohort of 25 to 30 students. The professors made the right balance between theory and practical study. We also used many different case studies to provide a framework for making future decisions in business.

At Georgia State's Professional MBA (PMBA) program we had to fill out an application along with our current Resume. Three to five years of business experience was required. After the application process we had an interview to be selected for the program. These activities along with your GMAT score went into the final decision for acceptance.

2009

GMAT, interview, essay

The class sizes started around 44 to 45 and have dwindled slightly as a result of outside influences in peoples lives. The school has offered additional course credits for study abroad. Professors are very knowledgeable in their field and encourage students to approach them with questions or concerns outside of class.

The interview process was a mix of resume, a full application for graduate level programs, and GMAT pre-qualifier scores. After the initial entry, there were additional courses required to pass before the first day of class

Class size is good, classes are designed to meet students' professional goal, exceptional case studies, well notable faculty and academic staff, fair grading, study abroad opportunities and great career advisement

None. Live off-campus

Applied through school's admissions website, Submitted: Professional background- Resume, essays on career history and goal, GMAT. Interview with Faculty Director, Offer letter, and Financial Aid/Loans and Grants.

Class size : around 37 ; Best professors I have ever had (till now);very well prepared teachers; very organized; lockstep; lots of real world parallels in teaching; rigorous coursework and schedule; case study oriented; plenty of study abroad opportunities; some partnerships with corporations

not applicable

3 Essays, interview, GMAT,Financial aid opp.

School is very particular about UG GPA.