they have the lock step program, classes offer the right amount of challenge in order to learn "real world" situations that we might encounter. The class sizes are great because the professor has the opportunity to interact with each of the students.

You submit an application on line. Then you take the GMAT and if you qualified due to your grade point average and GMAT scores, you'll get an interview.

excellent professors, very well structured and relevant curriculum, study abroad opportunities

GMAT, essays, previous transcripts, interview

Classes are great at GSU. In my lockstep program the class size is 38 students and has the latest technology. The professors and speakers that lead each class are top notch. I do have the option to study abroad with the school and will be leaving in May.

The admissions process is selective but user friendly. It was easy to submit my essay, schedule an in-person interview, and submit GMAT scores to the GSU staff. I was provided with all the necessary forms and contacts to apply for financial aid or scholarships.

Lockstep, 42 students in my cohort, case studies, study abroad opportunities, Executive coach, competitive students.

Application, essays, interview and GMAT.

PMBA cohort is 43 students, split into 8 teams, very professional group of people, very professional faculty, program is lockstep, extensive use of case studies, team projects, individual projects, 15-20 hours required outside of class, teams typically meet weekly or more often to complete team projects.

PMBA program requires GMAT, personal interview, application essays.

GMAT avg: 610 - 650

Essay Requirement: 2-3 essays, vary by program

Rigourous interview process

Class size : around 37 ; Best professors I have ever had (till now);very well prepared teachers; very organized; lockstep; lots of real world parallels in teaching; rigorous coursework and schedule; case study oriented; plenty of study abroad opportunities; some partnerships with corporations

not applicable

3 Essays, interview, GMAT,Financial aid opp.

School is very particular about UG GPA.

Good class room size with working profession students, very unique academic program, variety of case studies and study aboard opportunities.

Interview and Admissions process is followed by Application process which is driven by application and GMAT score submission.

Classes are generally great and taught by knowledgeable professionals with real-world experience in their fields. We've had a few duds but those were quickly (sometimes mid-semester) remedied by the administration.

GMAT scores were important. The application process involved a personal interview. Resume and work experience were taken into account. The idea was/is to get experienced individuals.

Excellent quality of classes, cohort and team projects, great faculty

Interview, Financial aid,