Standard admission process followed by other colleges across the nation.

Classes are good.

Class size is 44, lockstep mode, case studies, good grading.

Essay, resume, recommendation letter, GMAT, and interview.

Very limited to no financial aid and scholarship opportunities for students who are not permanent residents.

The classes and class material are great. Professors are a little lacking and tend not to value students time or contributions. My program is lock-step and includes all methods of instruction including lecture, group projects, case studies, and online supplements.

Standard admissions process. Application with essays, interviews, GMAT was reviewed.

Some instructors were excellent, others not so much. The cohort program was an effective way to do this program. We had the opportunity for an incredible opportunity to do a course that involved two weeks in Hungary and Czech Republic.

Urban school, so some crime. Never lived on campus. Live 10 minutes from school. Not many good places to eat. Library is good.

No problems with it. Took my GRE scores. Essay. My company paid, so I didn't need any money.

2008

quality of classes (7), academic advising (6), class sizes(8), competitiveness (4), lockstep (yes), theory vs. practical study (6), unique academic programs, case studies, research opportunities, grading, notable faculty, study abroad opportunities, school partnerships with corporations and workload (All of these)

Admission Essays, GMAT score, work experience, and interview

cohorted atmosphere is great, most of the instructors have practical real-world experience which they infuse into their teachings.

GMAT, interview, application, two essays - one on your future plans and one on what you bring to the program. Unfortunately, the GMAT was waived for several students. Most of those students have failed out of the program

The quality of most of our core classes has been excellent. The program I am in is Lockstep and the fact that I'm with the same group of 40 for most of my classes has been a real plus for my learning experience. I am going to Greece/Turkey for 12 days in the next few weeks and that was one of several study abroad opportunities afforded those of us in the program.

N/A

The GMAT and professional recommendations were required for admission. Also, because it is a Professional MBA program, they required proof of several years of work experience.

PMBA program characterized by lockstep with designated cohort. Class sizes were small (15-35 people); strong quality of professors.

GMAT, Interview, essay

2008

We had an interview, 2 essays, (GMAT--avg score 640), and application. No financial aid. I did win 2 scholarships while in the program.

2008

Interview, GMAT, application process.