Class size is small at 17 students which allows for personal contact with each other and the professors. Professors are notable and have a keen sense of real world knowledge having all worked in the industry before teaching. The lockstep program makes registering, purchasing books, paying for tuition, and attending to general needs extremely easy and convienent. Workload is challenging; however, to be expected to train the future business leaders in a global economy.

I live off campus and attend a satellite facility. Overall, the accomodations at the satellite facility are great.

Admissions consisted of initial review of your resume/transcript. Then a series of introspective essay questions. The essay questions focused not only on describing my career aspirations but also which of my qualities would enhance the MBA program. The admissions process concluded with an interview. Overall, the admissions process was straight forward and conducted extremely well. I give credit to the dedicated professionals in charge of the Professional MBA program at Georgia State University

Application was easy to follow. Admissions staff was helpful. For the PMBA Program students had to do an interview.

The best grad school on earth!!!

The classes are extremely competitive. The faculty is engaging.

Our facilities are fantastic.

Extensive application and comprehensive interview

Finance is best

GSU's PMBA progam by far exceeded my expectations in terms of the quality and experience of professors.

Even though GSU doesn't necessarily have the quintessential campus being located in downtown Atlanta, GSU still offers a relatively 'normal' campus lifestyle.

2009

they have the lock step program, classes offer the right amount of challenge in order to learn "real world" situations that we might encounter. The class sizes are great because the professor has the opportunity to interact with each of the students.

You submit an application on line. Then you take the GMAT and if you qualified due to your grade point average and GMAT scores, you'll get an interview.

class size is ideal, real life experiences through cases are brought into study and those include current events, teachers are very hands on, and peers are very competitive

great cohort

Background essay, GMAT score, interview with head of program, and once accepted, application for financial aid. it was a very strict process but seamless at that.

Lockstep, 42 students in my cohort, case studies, study abroad opportunities, Executive coach, competitive students.

Application, essays, interview and GMAT.

PMBA cohort is 43 students, split into 8 teams, very professional group of people, very professional faculty, program is lockstep, extensive use of case studies, team projects, individual projects, 15-20 hours required outside of class, teams typically meet weekly or more often to complete team projects.

PMBA program requires GMAT, personal interview, application essays.