- Duke is quite generous with grants to help off-set the cost of a legal education
- Despite class sizes, professors are accessible to students
- Duke has an impressive employment rate
- The cost of living in the Durham community is extremely low and affordable
- First-year classes are too large
- Teaching is generally theory and policy heavy
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.