Practical study, not very theory based except for the few exceptions like Con Law and Ethics. Several intra and inter-school competition. Moot Court, Bar Review, Multiple student organizations, Professors are easily available outside of class and interested in your personal life as well as academic

Submitted 3 letters of recommendation, LSAT Scores of 152, 155, 157 (25, 50 and 75% respectively), Personal Statement, and Application required

Lots of practical studies (but I focused on theory), constant use of the Socratic method, VERY competitive amongst the students, small to medium class sizes, lots of research opportunities, very rigorous grading, and some notable faculty; EXTREMELY demanding workload (most (if not all) exams are tested on memory (ie no use of outlines/notes/etc.).

All of the above.

Very practical, small classes, plenty of research

Grading is horribly inconsistent based of class, never know what each professor is looking for, low median makes us look awful to employers when better institutions nearby have higher medians.

Building is wonderful, amount of work is excessive for results.

My undergraduate institution was closed for the Fall of 2005 due to a national disaster. I took three classes pass/fail at another institution, transferring my credits back to original school in the Fall. I received the credit hours, however they were not counted toward any majors as they were pass fail. However, after multiple attempts to explain this to the LSAC, they refused to take this into consideration, calculated my GPA separately from how my undergraduate institution, which lowered my overall GPA, despite the fact that my final transcript DID NOT SHOW THAT GPA.

Socratic method, very demanding. The students in my section were not super competitive, but I know others were. Although I quite like the faculty, only a few are particularly notable.

LSAC, essay, but it's pretty generic as I recall

practical based teaching. socratic method. jurisdiction oriented

There aren't any computer labs now that the school has moved to downtown Raleigh. Crime and safety are a concern, but I believe the school has taken reasonable steps to provide a safe environment. There is a lack of dining options at the law school. There is only one coffee shop and it closes in the afternoon, meaning you have to leave campus for dinner or bring your own. The two courtrooms we are allowed to use are nice, and the library is extremely nice. The school has a much better relationship with the community now that we've moved to Raleigh, and as a result there are many more opportunities to interact with practicing lawyers. It is also nice that we are only a couple of blocks from the Supreme Court and the Court of Appeals. I was able to watch oral arguments at the Supreme Court a couple of months ago, which I would not have been able to do if the school were still located in Buies Creek.

Application required recommendations, personal statement, and LSAT. I also had a lot of volunteer experience and work experience.

I was told there would be financial aid in the terms of grants and scholarships that were need based, but I haven't received ANY financial help from the school even though I am 100% self-sufficient and having to take out the full amount of student loans and work to be able to afford law school.

The classes are rigorously taught using the Socratic method and/or professor lecture. At this school 90 hours of classes are required for graduation, and this school also has the most required classes. Furthermore, all of the required classes are done on a closed note closed book final exam that determines your entire grade.

The facilities of this school are spectacular. Everything here is first rate.

The admissions process was fairly standard, except for the fact that prospective students were given interviews by the faculty at the school.

Except for core classes (which were no more than 50 students) class sizes are small. Students are very competitive with each other. Had an opportunity to take Professor Richard A. Lord of Williston's for contracts. Heavy workload considering that finals are closed book unlike most other schools that allow notes to be taken into the exam.

Since the move to Raleigh, the situation has been great. Campus and it's facilities are high quality. I live about 5 minutes away in a desirable location that is easy to commute to and from and not too expensive. Since the school is downtown there are issues with some homeless persons approaching students, but overall it feels pretty safe.

Basic admissions application, but did have an interview with the the school

Very competitive, class sizes are smaller, old school: socratic method, great faculty that open there door at anytime, very practical school. I have to work twice as hard as friends at nearby law schools.

It's good, faculty very friendly and always available. Its just SO expensive.

Pretty standard but wish there were more scholarship opportunities. I'm in the top 25% and don't get a dime. $30K a year plus living expenses is a huge burden.

Sections are about 40 students. Socratic method is in every class first semester of your 1L year. It tapers off after that. It has already become quite a bit more competitive since the move to downtown Raleigh. It has a new elder law clinic and juvenile clinic. Grading is pretty rigorous - the scale is slightly lower than other schools so you look like you did worse to the naked eye. Great faculty and study abroad opportunities.

Pretty typical application process. Many little scholarship opportunities from college grades to writing competitions throughout the school year.