My class suffered since the law school has been in such administrative limbo the three years that we attended. We had three different deans in the course of our years since the administration of the man university kept appointing our professors to various responsibilities. The hiring freeze this last year meant more and more classes were taught as 2-credit seminars by adjunct professors. It was really disappointing how few substantive classes were offered. My husband, who attended law school at another top 50 school in a different state, frankly laughed when he saw our course offerings my 2 and 3L years.

The facility itself was perfectly sufficiently. I loved having carrels in the law library to put my books and to study. The law school is disappointing in its food offerings (a few vending machines) and it would be nice if we had our own bookstore instead of having to deal with the main campus. The cost is extremely reasonable and the faculty generally very good.

I think BYU has the privilege of being selective because it has comparatively large amount of applicants. BYU can afford to require terribly high LSAT scores and GPAs because of the large pool of applicants. A very few received scholarships, from what i could tell. Everyone was able to receive financial aid who needed it, although dealing with the financial aid office was sometimes a great headache.

Low cost of living, lots of fun family activities, great computer access, good food around town, very low crime

Pretty basic--LSAT and GAP combination determine scholarship eligibility and admission. They do pay attention to your personal statement here a great deal Diversity will help a lot too.

It really all depends on the professor. Some made class very meaningful. Some just tried to make you feel dumb.

Don't remember much. Just that Dean Hernandez asked me to come and meet with him to convince me to come.

Pointless teaching. Completely unpractical. Most of the courses are taught by unqualified professors.

Just a boat load of pointless paperwork. Lets be serious, there are 2 things that matter- LSAT, and GPA. If they need more info they should request it later.