We have a lot of general requirement more than most schools. The work load can be very demanding at times and you really have to budget time. professor expect a lot from the student and most faculty have doctorates. Studying abroad is a great opportunity at Wells, students aid transfers with the many affiliated programs offered. for internships the Alumni base is great really connecting students everywhere in top tier jobs, usually only available to graduate students.

it's small so everyone knows each other. the secuiryt could be better and is being worked on. the food is still improving. the area is in a small town so not a bad area. the happiness i would say is average.

the admissions process is very easy to follow. you meet with actual graduates who guide perspective students through all of the steps that must be taken. Aid is very good most student receive a grant and Wells does it's best to cut the cost in half.

I have almost nothing negative to say about academic programs at Wells. My only concern was that in the music department, there are very few faculty and the program is very limited. But I loved how willing the professors were to help their students and how much they wanted to see them succeed. I had a few negative experiences with particular faculty members, but on the whole, I thought academics were great. Obviously, we are a small college, so some programs and majors are limited, but we do very well with what we have.

The food is awful, but the people are generally nice. Obviously it can be trying to attend a school so far away from a city or real town, but it's absolutely gorgeous here on campus. The library is very limited in its selection of books and I wish they had actual novels and leisure reading material. I also tend to find both campus safety/security and the medical center pretty incompetent. The medical center isn't even open on weekends and some of the receptionists are extremely rude. The response time and knowledge of the security department is often laughable.

When I applied, students were required to complete either the Common Application or the special Wells application. I believe interviews were optional and recommended, but not required. Early decision and early action are both options and there are opportunities to apply for several financial aid scholarships, both through Wells and high schools, as well as outside institutions. To be honest, I can't remember very well at this point the application process, as it was four years ago. I know that in order to gain an upper hand because I really wanted to come to Wells, I submitted both the common application and the Wells application, as well as a cover letter and a current picture of myself.