Washington University in St. Louis

“Washington University in St. Louis”
April 2019FORMER STUDENT

campus environment, professors,faculty, staff, students, the city, national park

location, climate, crime rate, neighborhood, downtown area. Too cold in the winter.

Comments

If you wanna study, it's good to attend this school. People there are good.

“AMAZING UNDERGRAD EXPERIENCE”
August 2018FORMER STUDENT

-friendly community/students (I made some long lasting friendships)

-not cut throat

-accessible professors

-the Greek system doesn't separate people from socializing like at some schools

-easy to take classes in different schools

-great study abroad programs (esp. for business school)

-STL is a great place to go to school, very under-rated

I honestly don't have any downers. It was the best undergrad experience I could have asked for. It was a perfect fit for me.

Comments

The school is a nice size. It's big enough that you don't feel like you can never meet someone new, but it's small enough you don't feel lost in a sea of students.

“Good”
February 2018CURRENT STUDENT

Great people great school great programs and school fantastic campus beautiful

Expensive because it costs a lot of money but it is a great school love it

Comments

I don’t know other than look hard at wash you because it is a great school

“The amazing school in the midwest”
December 2017FORMER STUDENT

Amazing professors, help from all the staff, small classes and incredible facilities.

The location is in saint louis where the economy and business environment is not very good.

Comments

It is a great school, if you want an amazing university experience, try applying. If you want a metropolitan experience, then don't

“Great Experience”
July 2017FORMER STUDENT

Professors are very close to students; classmates are super friendly

Nothing really. I enjoyed every minute of it. It is really perfect school for me.

Comments

WashU is really a great school. Just try to explore everything there.

“Current Student”
June 2016CURRENT STUDENT

Here are some descriptors that come to mind: friendly atmosphere, very intellectual, collaborative, academic flexibility, amazing standard of life.

Sometimes people can be too devoted to school. Other than that, I can't think of any real negatives.

Comments

WashU offers fantastic academics and a friendly student body. There is also no shortage of things to get involved in (be it socially, academically, athletically, etc.). Also, being encouraged to study across different schools is a HUGE plus that I don't think many people realize before entering college.

“WashU”
September 2015CURRENT STUDENT

the help that professors provide in dealing with the outside world

The competitive nature that is inherit in most college universities

Comments

It's a great school, with a lot of support, and incredibly bright individuals

“grad school”
September 2015CURRENT STUDENT

the professors are very helpful and go out of their way to make you have a great learning environment

the workload is intense, but that is to be expected at a school like washington university in st. louis

Comments

live close to the school (in central west end or clayton) but not in the loop area. many friends have had cars broken into while living there.

“Wash U”
August 2015CURRENT STUDENT

Great faculty and facilities. The school has wonderful programs in many different fields

Connection with the greater St. Louis area is lacking. Diversity and integration of student groups is lacking.

Comments

Great school in a city that is really underrated. The campus is beautiful and the faculty is world class.

“An excellent four years, academically and socially”
July 2015FORMER STUDENT

The people are friendly and the staff is genuinely concerned about your wellbeing

The name recognition, although this is getting better. I suppose as the school raises/maintains its rankings, it will continue to be more recognizable

Comments

Definitely go visit, if you feel like you "fit" then go! It is a school where you will be extremely happy, I haven't heard of one person that regrets going.