Class sizes are small encouraging conversation with debate and respectful discourse. The academic workload is more difficult than other schools because small class size permits professors to require more out of their students. You are expected to learn how to write and express your ideas with clarity and passion to attain good grades. Faculty are easily accessible; I have personally been to several professors' houses, including the President's house, to discuss and enjoy ice cream. The school offers multiple study abroad opportunities and scholarships, unlike most schools, travel with you when you study abroad. Being that the school is a liberal arts school, students are expected to take extra classes in several fields that develop students in every academic area. From what I have personally heard from alumni, the wide range of knowledge personally benefits them in the workplace. However, the offered areas of study are limited due to its small size meaning that you will be at a disadvantage compared to your competition in terms of specialization.

Wabash College is mainly a Greek school. Currently, nearly 70% of the student body is involved in Greek life. The Fraternities on campus are relatively new and the college respects their privacy because they trust their student body. The architecture of the school is more traditional than many other schools that I have visited. They pride themselves on tradition and the Wabash culture. Our college's large endowment and great alumni support network allows us to enjoy great facilities on campus. The small size of Crawfordsville is a negative of the school. The two major things that affect a student's happiness is the town's small size and the all-male factor. The town, approximating around 15,000, limits the night life and many possibilities on the weekends. The all-male aspect limits the male-to-female interaction that many students are accustomed to when arriving to Wabash.

Wabash College offers amazing scholarship opportunities that helped me separate them for the pack. They only accept men, meaning if you are considering Wabash you will need to come to terms with the no-female aspect of the school. They also offers three Lilly Scholarships a year that cover all costs of attending Wabash. They offer also Honor Scholar Weekend which serves as an introduction to life at Wabash and a great scholarship opportunity.

Majors in Rhetoric and English require nine classes in each department; Meet with my advisor formally once a semester but informally about twice a month; Studied abroad in England the spring semester of my junior year

The all-male environment allows the students to take more seriously the intense academic life at Wabash; Greek life dominates most campus leadership positions

Completed an early action admissions track, which means Wabash sent me an acceptance letter and possible scholarships just under a month after applying.

Have to take a variety of classes liberal arts college. Small class sizes professors are great.

Most people live in fraternities. Crawfordsville is a dump though.

Essays, have to come to campus, unique questions.

Very rigorous involving small class sizes and great opportunities to work with professors.

Very personal process where you meet one-on-one with admissions and are interviewed for some time.

Must have major and minor. 9 classes for major and 5 for minor. Distribution in social sciences, natural sciences, fine arts, language, quantitative studies. Normal class size 15. Professors have open door policy and know you. Tons of immersion trips as well as study abroad.

All of the above

Classes are about 15 students large, many readings, discussions, papers and student engagement

There is a two-part application process, plus many students meet with Admissions Counselors and visit the campus.

The academics are rigorous to say the least. The students are expected to act and produce professional work at all time. Class sizes are small which allow for great student-professor relations. Professors are friendly and accessible much of the time, and also tend to give large workloads.

The quality of life at Wabash is fantastic! The lack of female students allow for the students to focus on the weekdays, and have fun on the weekends. I feel safe, comfortable, and I couldn't see myself anywhere else.

I felt the essays were overkill, especially becaus most of the time applicants usually have their parents fill out the essays for them. As for the overall application and finacial aid process for scholarships, it was simple and represented the student well enough for a school to understand what type of person I was before meeting me.

credit system 1 semester class is 1 credit. Need 9 credits for Major 5 for Minor. You need at least 2 or 3 credits in all areas as distribution. You have an academic adviser that from day one which can by whomever you like. Every subject has research opportunities. Every professor has an open door professor. If you do not share dinner with at least one professor here then something went wrong. Workload is rigorous with writing heavily emphasized. Multiple Choice does not exist at Wabash; everything is comprehensive. Study abroad opportunities has decreased drastically the past three years.

Fraternity houses are all under 10 years old...and over 60% live in fraternities. Fitness center equipment is a little outdated and lack of space is an issue when sports teams take over the facility. There are zero on campus dining options that students regularly attend. The neighborhood is very small with the biggest attractions coming from the movie theater or Wallmart. The campus is safe.

We have a unique scholarship process I believe with 90 some % of our students receiving some sort of aid. Early Decision an Action are popular choices among prospective students as well.

Wabash College, being a liberal arts institution, has an exceptionally large core and tough major degree requirements. Academic advising is very helpful and supportive in my case. Most classes are of very small sizes; sizes of classes I have attended range from two to thirty. Professors are extremely assessible - you can find them whenever you want. They are in offices for about eight hours every day and keep their doors open. No appointment needed. There are plenty of research opportunities on campus, and professors from Physics and Chemistry deparments are very well connected and can help students find stellar off campus research opportunities. Most professors grade very, very toughly. Academic programs are rigorous and competitive and therefore lead to tremendous workload. Notable faculty are found in Philosophy, Religion, and Chemistry departments. The college is incredibly wealthy and offers numerous study abroad opportunities and free immersion trips happening every spring and fall break across the globe.

Cost of living is extremely low. Everything on campus is fabulous, facilities, library, and the overall environment. The town does not offer any excitement at all.

The admissions process puts emphasis on finding whether a prospective will be a fit to this all-male college and whether he will succeed as a gentleman. The process is very friendly and makes prospectives feel welcomed.

good