Many distribution requirements, including a foreign language. Core all-campus course called Cultures and Traditions that all sophomores take in both semesters. Very small class sizes, averaging 12. Professors are very accessible with an open door policy (if their doors are open, you're welcome). Although facilities may be lacking, research opportunities are plenty, and professors encourage students to do so. Grading seems fair. The best faculty seem to be in Social Sciences and Humanities, especially Religion. Students are encouraged to study abroad, and your entire financial aid package is transferred abroad, although funding has dropped in recent years. Many classes also have an immersion trip component, where students are taken to site visits for a week to complete their understanding of the class. For example, in German 202, our class visited Berlin to practice using our language skills and to learn German history firsthand.

The administration cares too much about frats and little about independent housing. As a result, dorms are in a much poorer state compared to frats. Facilities are good for a campus this size. The town is really dead, which is the worst thing for an all-male college. We should at least have a decent town if we're not going to have female presence.

Run of the mill, nothing unusual.

Requirments for a Philosophy major are 9 classes from a variety of philosophical time periods. Minor requires 5 classes. 34 credits total with requriments in distribution from sciences and math classes to language studies and fine arts.

Overall the life during the week is very academic oriented. Housing is nice, dining sufficient and academic needs are met to the fullest extent possible. Some weekends are fun, but for the most part people leave campus during the weekends.

The application process required an essay, along with the inital applicaiton including SAT scores and activities involved in during High School.