It is a liberal arts school. No core curriculum, but requirements in almost every department. 9 classes are required for your major. 2 all college courses and both are taken during the freshmen year. Small class sizes with very few classes over 20 students. Professors are always around. Professors not only invite you into their offices, but into their lives. Many opportunities to study abroad with immersion courses or semester long opportunities.

Wabash has one of the most beautiful campuses in America. It's academic facilities are second to none and our fraternity life is amazing. It is truly a community atmosphere! The campus is safe and becomes your home for four years.

Standard application with an emphasis on writing. Early decision is an option and financial aid is awarded both on need and academic success.

Wabash has a very high academic requirement. In order to graduate, students have to take courses in different departments and finish their core classes in their major and take one year of Culture and Traditions class along with one semester Freshman Tutorial and senior seminar. At the end of their first semester of their senior year, students have to take a comprehensive examination in written and oral. This exam will test you all the knowledge you learned about your major and minor and only students passed the exam will graduate. The workload is extremely heavy and the grading is restricted. However, professors and student tutors are very helpful and they spend a lot of time guiding the students and help them build a healthy study habit. Wabash is proud of is small size classes. Most of classes are under 20 and more than half of student body studies abroad or participate in an immersion trip (paid by the college). Science and non-science students are encouraged to do an undergraduate research both during class year and summer time. There are programs on campus all the time and students will get paid for their time spending in the labs..

The cost is very low compared to that of other private liberal arts colleges. However, Wabash students enjoy the best athletic and recreation facilities. The newly built football field, indoor athletic center, baseball stadium and tennis court give students the top level of facilities to exercise with. Students are generally happy about their life at Wabash. During the weekdays, they spend most of their time study and during the weekends, they tend to go to other schools or invite friends, especially female friends over to hangout.

The admission process includes reviewing high school academic record, standardized test scores, essays and a in-person or phone interview. Applicants are able to use Common Application and its financial aid component. Students will get a ton of opportunities to apply for financial aid and scholarship.

The academics at Wabash College are exemplary; the education is excellent because of the rigorous curriculum. Students who graduate from Wabash College are well prepared for the outside world, and most importantly, well rounded individuals. This is possible due to a great professors that are available to assists students outside of classes.

Overall, the quality of live at Wabash College is good due to the reasonable living costs and great facilities available to its students. The neighborhood is decent, but it would help if the city of Crawfordsville had more things to do , more businesses.

The Wabash College admissions application consists of an information section and essay questions intended to get to know the students at closer level.

The classes I take are so interesting. All the classes I have taken have been academically stimulating. I even taken classes I never thought I would because the professors are so knowledgeable, professional, and awesome.

60% of the school is involved in greek life. Each fraternity has their own cook and dinning facilities. The cooks are awesome because they can cook to order. The campus grounds are always amazing kept.

Fairly Standard

Class sizes are small encouraging conversation with debate and respectful discourse. The academic workload is more difficult than other schools because small class size permits professors to require more out of their students. You are expected to learn how to write and express your ideas with clarity and passion to attain good grades. Faculty are easily accessible; I have personally been to several professors' houses, including the President's house, to discuss and enjoy ice cream. The school offers multiple study abroad opportunities and scholarships, unlike most schools, travel with you when you study abroad. Being that the school is a liberal arts school, students are expected to take extra classes in several fields that develop students in every academic area. From what I have personally heard from alumni, the wide range of knowledge personally benefits them in the workplace. However, the offered areas of study are limited due to its small size meaning that you will be at a disadvantage compared to your competition in terms of specialization.

Wabash College is mainly a Greek school. Currently, nearly 70% of the student body is involved in Greek life. The Fraternities on campus are relatively new and the college respects their privacy because they trust their student body. The architecture of the school is more traditional than many other schools that I have visited. They pride themselves on tradition and the Wabash culture. Our college's large endowment and great alumni support network allows us to enjoy great facilities on campus. The small size of Crawfordsville is a negative of the school. The two major things that affect a student's happiness is the town's small size and the all-male factor. The town, approximating around 15,000, limits the night life and many possibilities on the weekends. The all-male aspect limits the male-to-female interaction that many students are accustomed to when arriving to Wabash.

Wabash College offers amazing scholarship opportunities that helped me separate them for the pack. They only accept men, meaning if you are considering Wabash you will need to come to terms with the no-female aspect of the school. They also offers three Lilly Scholarships a year that cover all costs of attending Wabash. They offer also Honor Scholar Weekend which serves as an introduction to life at Wabash and a great scholarship opportunity.

Majors in Rhetoric and English require nine classes in each department; Meet with my advisor formally once a semester but informally about twice a month; Studied abroad in England the spring semester of my junior year

The all-male environment allows the students to take more seriously the intense academic life at Wabash; Greek life dominates most campus leadership positions

Completed an early action admissions track, which means Wabash sent me an acceptance letter and possible scholarships just under a month after applying.

Have to take a variety of classes liberal arts college. Small class sizes professors are great.

Most people live in fraternities. Crawfordsville is a dump though.

Essays, have to come to campus, unique questions.

Liberal arts- general distribution classes on top of the major+minor requirements. Small classes with a lot of one-on-one contact with professors. Professors are always available, in and out of the classroom, at all times. Really feels like a community because you see the faculty outside the classroom just as much if not more than in the classroom.

Close with great housing (both greek and non greek). All buildings are new with amazing science labs and new lecture halls. Campus is gorgeous- brick sidewalks with huge green spaces.

Essays, interviews, and alumni referrals. Great financial aid packages. When you visit, you feel like a student instead of another source of income for the school.

34 Credits including nine in Major

Must fulfill all college course requirements and distribution courses.

Must have good SAT/ACT scores, be involved in the community, give a transcript, come to Wabash to take some test, give in 7th Semester scores. Wabash admission pools in about 1500 Apps and fill in a class of 250.

Classes are very small, meaning that you receive individual attention from great professors who are invested in developing meaningful relationships with their students, no matter their major or background. Academic advisors become your close friends, I often go out to dinner with mine and share a love of trail running that has found us taking trip together to the local state park to run. I am currently studying abroad thanks to the generous tuition exchange at Wabash and have already traveled to Israel, France, and Spain as well as all over the US with my school for different classes. The workload is difficult, but the support system via fraternity life and fellow students is impecable. Professors are always around campus and consider teaching their first priority. Grading is tough, but profs are available to discuss and reconsider grades based upon improved performance, especially for freshmen. There is a sense here that the education is tough in order to make you better as a whole person, as a student, a man of character and motivation, and as a reflective thinker who will one day serve society, and it really works!

Our school is small and fraternity life is big. Fraternities at Wabash focus on helping students acclimate to the campus. I got a 3.83 my first semester because of our effective education program at our house. The cost of living is very cheap as we are in a small town. All campus events are free, including nationally recognized groups such as 3 6 Mafia, speakers such as John Ashkroft, and a variety of visiting artisits and lecturers. Community relations are quite good and many professors and students are involved in community activities and politics. There is no safer or more beautiful campus than at home in Wabash.

The admissions process is quite open, although I would recommend writing a well though out essay for the application. You MUST visit campus. Especally for honors scholars weekend, it is an opportunity to win scholarship money, interact and live with current students, and have a ton of fun. It is a great way to see the college for all of its glory. Financial aid is quite abundant and the college is focused on making sure that each student is taken care of. Scholarships are based on need as well as merit, depending on the award.