General application. Min required 18 ACT and 2.7 GPA.

Overall, the academics are Utah State are very under-rated. The university offers a wide array of academic concentrations that will prepare any student for success in virtually any career. The general education requirements give students the opportunity to study a wide range of subjects. The class sizes range from large (over 100 for generals) to small (15 for upper level major requirement courses). In my experience, the professors were always available before or after class and they were willing to help when I needed help with an assignment.

The housing options are excellent with the low cost of living in Logan, UT, and the modern housing facilities at Utah State. The city of Logan is very safe and offers a great locale for a major university. It is the quintessential college town set in the mountains of Utah.

The admissions process was fairly simple due in part to the admissions staff and the application process. The USU admissions staff were very helpful and were always available when I needed assistance or had questions regarding the admissions process. The USU staff helped me through the application and financial aid process by informing me of the available scholarship opportunities at the school and guiding me through the scholarship application process. In the end, I decided to attend USU because of the scholarship I received thanks in part to the staff's guidance.

2004 or earlier

The admissions process was very easy. I submitted an application and shortly thereafter received word of acceptance and a scholarship offer.

Beautiful campus and surroundings with a very supportive community.

USU has one application for the school and all of the scholarships offered from the school to incoming freshmen with a few exceptions.

2007

General ed requirements range from below average to above average, but the uppder division classes in some colleges of Utah State (such as the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business) are amazing. The faculty, classes, study abroad programs, internship opportunities, etc are exceptional.

Cost of living is very low compared to most other colleges, campus is absolutely beautiful (especially in the fall-- it has won awards for it's fall beauty). The library is state-of-the-art, there are interesting places to dine (although not many). It if very safe and people are generally very nice and happy.

It is easy to apply and there are not interviews or essays. They offer a lot of financial aid and scholarships, though, which they are much more selective about.

General education was broad and expectiations were well defined. One I got into my major classes, class size dropped dramatically and advising was great. Reserch was available if you wanted to do it as were multiple student clubs and organizations. Professors within the College were extremely helpful and took an interest in the undergraduates.

Application, essays and scholarship application

2008

Lots of research opportunities

Very good on campus housing. Very good relations with the community.

Online application

Too many to describe.

Costs are lower than other schools (generally), and the facilities available are excellent. Very safe community and no worries about crime.

Dont remember.

I don't know.

Amazing. Rent is relatively low, people are friendly, crime rates are low, everything is great.

I don't remember anymore.

All students required to take a certain number of general education classes plus two upper division general education classes. There are lots of opportunities for undergraduate research work through grants. Classes sizes vary depending on the course.

Submit application.