General application. Min required 18 ACT and 2.7 GPA.

Too many to describe.

Costs are lower than other schools (generally), and the facilities available are excellent. Very safe community and no worries about crime.

Dont remember.

Beautiful campus and surroundings with a very supportive community.

USU has one application for the school and all of the scholarships offered from the school to incoming freshmen with a few exceptions.

2007

All students required to take a certain number of general education classes plus two upper division general education classes. There are lots of opportunities for undergraduate research work through grants. Classes sizes vary depending on the course.

Submit application.

General ed requirements range from below average to above average, but the uppder division classes in some colleges of Utah State (such as the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business) are amazing. The faculty, classes, study abroad programs, internship opportunities, etc are exceptional.

Cost of living is very low compared to most other colleges, campus is absolutely beautiful (especially in the fall-- it has won awards for it's fall beauty). The library is state-of-the-art, there are interesting places to dine (although not many). It if very safe and people are generally very nice and happy.

It is easy to apply and there are not interviews or essays. They offer a lot of financial aid and scholarships, though, which they are much more selective about.

Lots of research opportunities

Very good on campus housing. Very good relations with the community.

Online application

There is a great deal of variety of classes offered. Many research opportunities and accessibility to different programs.

I didn't my first two years and I regret it. I loved living on campus, it completely enhanced my academic experience. It was affordable, met all of my needs, and contributed to my success. I would reccomend any student to live on their campus.

The application was a fairly standard questionnaire of information about me. It required testing results and other academic criteria. There was not an interview or essay.

2004 or earlier

basic application and tests, no interview

2004 or earlier

Academics at my school are great, friendly counselors are always willing to give advice.

Everything about living in Logan and going to USU is fun. So close to the canyon.

Scholarship opportunities are amazing and the USU is really helpful throughout the entire application process.

2015

Gen. Ed classes are fairly large, classes get smaller as you get further into your major. Professors are fairly available and the advisers are easily available.

Application for school and ACT/SAT