Challenging

Great

Fair

There is a list of core requirements that must be done before you can graduate (things like art, english, math, science, theology, and cultural diversity classes). There are also major required classes. Classes are usually small, and the faculty are very accessible all the time.

Cost of living is pretty expensive ,but food and room is included in the cost for board. There is not much crime on campus, and public safety patrols the dorms and campus all the time. The community seems to appreciate students at USF. The dining on campus is very expensive, but the food is usually good. There are plenty of good restaurants around campus as well, so it's fun to eat at all of those places. The facilities are all resonably new, and USF is working to update their facilities as often as possible.

There is both an early action and a regular action program, and the process entails filling out the normal application and the USF supplement. The entire application consists of one essay total.

core classes- literature, history, theology, science

study abroad- over 10 countries

competitive grading

cost of living expensive, safe & exciting neighborhood, nice facilities

essay, early & regular decision, common application, scholarships

The academics at USF I feel like are preparing for a progressive future in my chosen career. The staff are always available for help. I think the workload is sufficient. Though for competitiveness I feel as if the school is very diverse culturally, but the students here are either very intellectual or oblivious to the world around them.

Complete either online application or Common app and if accepted apply for financial aid and housing.

interviews, early action and regular decision, common ap, etc.

LOTS of FINANCIAL AID available to 65%-80% of the students.

Most students working on campus have Federal Work Study.