General education classes required, major degree requirements (usually about 32 hours), professors are widely accessible (tutoring programs not needed because students can go directly to the professor)

Campus life is great, sense of belonging, friendly atmosphere, library is welcoming and easy to use, dining choices are GREAT (love the food!), surrounding neighborhoods and communities are welcoming and very nice, feels safe

Standard application, essay required, cover letter optional. Early decision available

Classes require work and studying, but you get out of them what you put into them. If you choose to slack off you won't learn anything, but if you study you excel. Class sizes are approperate for what you are learning. The advising is definatly not up to par. There are outstanding professors, but there are also professors that are there to collect a pay check. Many of my friends have studied abroad and have loved it.

The housing was small but I still enjoied it very much. The cost was fine. The food was good, I felt safe. I loved the dorms I thought they were very fun and it was a great way to meet people as a freshman.

I was in state so I filled out an application, and was accepted.

application, 2 essays, FAFSA financial aid, scholarship book

Rolling based application; No essays

Class sizes are great. Freshman English classes are capped at 19 students! Every student must complete two semesters of English Composition. Foreign Languages are also required for several majors. Grading is almost always very fair. I am advised through the honors college and I love it. They are always very helpful!

Study abroad is HUGE at OU, President Boren encourages every student to study abroad. There are many opportunities for individual research, especially in the Honors College. It is fairly competitive to get into most academic programs.

Filling out a form with personal information, GPA, and ACT score. Once admitted, you fill out a generic essay form to earn many scholarships.

I feel that I have been challenged mentally here at the University of Oklahoma. As a National Merit Scholar, I believe I had an understanding of how hard the classes were going to be. I feel that I have been prepared for the real world due to the education I have received here at OU, and I couldn't be prouder.

I will be living on campus for my 4th year. Housing is great, it's cheap, campus is gorgeous and close by, the workout and tech facilities are great and all within walking distance, Library is close and a great place to study, food is above average, everbody knows everybody, and I feel completely safe. I love it here.

Transcripts,Scholarship Applications, etc. We had to achieve certain scores on the ACT/SAT to merit selection

Thus far, my academic experience has been one that students call the "weed out" classes. My classes have been jam packed with students that disappear as the weeks go by. I have made few relationships with my professors, although I make certain to familiarize myself with each one's way of teaching. I am eager to study abroad; I have heard many good memories from various adventures to foreign lands.

Due to the space to cost ratio, i feel it is somewhat unfair and a disadvantage, however, it was memorable experience with the 24 hour study rooms and the students that were always up for anything.

The application of admission is a very detailed document that outlines the applicant's previous activities, accomplishments, and involvement. It distinguishes its applicants with opportunities of revealing personal, unique attributes about the individual. The early decision application is the wise choice since it also allows the applicant the opportunity for other scholarships and financial aid.

Some classes are great! I've enjoyed my time at OU and most of the faculty are very knowledgeable about their subjects. Some of my professors have seemed to not put much time into preparing lessons and curriculum for their classes and this is very frustrating because I'm paying and taking my time to attend these classes. But experiences like that have been very few. Also as students we have the opportunity to address these issues with teacher reviews.

Cost can be somewhat high but I think it's affordable compared to other schools. Campus is also very compact so it is easy to get to classes. The cafeteria is AMAZING!!!! Other dining is also available and it is also very good. There is also upperclassmen living available. I felt OU's campus was a very safe environment.

Fairly easy. Fill Out application send in all required information and they let you know. You can also apply for financial aid when you apply for admission, which makes it easier. And by filling out one application it applies to all financial aid offered at OU.

Everyone has gen ed requirements, Honors College classes, lots of study abroad, research encouraged, engaged faculty, competitive upper divison courses

Everything was great-afforadable-everything you need on campus-very safe; family feel

Online general application, also filled out freshman scholarship application when applied which asked about extra-curricular involvement during high school