“-Sometimes we had down time and nothing to do, and as someone that is ambitious it was difficult at times to just sit around. However, it was the perfect time to watch training videos and enhance my professional skills.”
May 2019FORMER STUDENT

I have no experienced crazy work hours, but I know that on certain types of projects you could be working a lot. However, I think the firm supports and gives time off to those employees. I would love to see more diversity support. I am not sure if it is because I am an intern and haven't grown that network yet, but overall people are inclusive and supportive.

I learned a great deal and worked with incredible people.

Comments

Best aspects of the internship are the people I work with, I am always working on something, and the payment structure is great.

“JUst be open to learning”
November 2016CURRENT STUDENT

Learning new technology

Meeting new people

Learning more about tax

Traffic

Not as much work to be done in the summer

Comments

Work Hard, Play Hard

“Everyone is super helpful at PwC. You are expected to know very little starting off and they will teach you what you need to know.”
November 2015CURRENT STUDENT

Doing real accounting work

In Engineering, class experiences can be very average despite excellent faculty, and study abroad opportunities are limited

Comments

The learning curve

“nothing to note”
October 2015CURRENT STUDENT

PwC, Great People, Great Work, Great Experience

The best aspect is how helpful everyone is and how invested they are to helping you get better.

Comments

It is a shorter experience and I wish it had been longer.

“Not being able to see more business sectors.”
September 2015CURRENT STUDENT

Continue the great training and on-boarding process.

Work hard and you will see the rewards.

Comments

the pay was one of the best aspects

“Great professional development, intense work, great people but no sleep”
August 2015FORMER STUDENT

Lack of sleep

Lack of leisure

The firm is awesome, so many opportunities and it truly is flat as far leadership which lowers the intimidation level.

Comments

Getting to work with such talented and motivated employees who were always willing to help.