“UF MBAs are GreATOR”
March 2018CURRENT STUDENT

I appreciate the willingness to help all students from the faculty and staff. The business career services staff is outstanding and really prepare you for success.

I wish the MBA programs had a stronger presence in the local community. There are many events held on campus but I do not see presence in the professional business community of Gainesville.

Comments

UF provides all the resources available for all students. It is up to the student to seek out the resources and value the feedback!

“Happy with my classes”
September 2017CURRENT STUDENT

the teachers are experienced and informed about the global trends in theri areas. Aso the content that they teach are very good and explain a lot

I didn´t saw much downers might be that the university houses are very expensive and the food also

Comments

Its an incredible school I recomend it 1000 times especiali if you want to persute an engeniering or bussiness driven carrer

“Keys to Success While Attending The University of Florida”
March 2016FORMER STUDENT

The best part of my experience at UF would be the extensive amount of student organizations,over 1000, offered at the school. Involement in student organizations is a very important part of the college experience. It gives students the chance to fine-tune their skills before entering the work-field. With so many options for majors, it's only fitting that opportunities are there to apply what students have learned inside the class before hitting the major league.

The parking at UF is horrid. There are very few and extremely restricted areas to park if you have opted out purchasing an expensive parking decal. Even for students who live off-campus and have purchased a decal, parking is limited to the outer skirts of UF's large campus where you still have to catch the bus to reach the rest of civilization.

Comments

The University of Florida is an amazing school with amazing rewards if you use your resources correctly. While the party scene is equally as rewarding it's important that your academics, involvement and career goals are in line before hanging out at the frat house. They only way you will survive college is if you can gain balance between those key areas and once you have mastered that, you have mastered life. Go gators.

“Great school, great value”
July 2015FORMER STUDENT

Top notch education for a fair price. Great campus environment.

Some classes can be large. Campus becomes quiet during summer.

Comments

Try taking courses outside of your major to take advantage of variety available.

“MAMC - Web Design and Online Communication”
July 2015CURRENT STUDENT

The flexibility of the classes and the online interfaces make it easy to fit into any schedule. I receive really great feedback on my projects and have learned a lot about the whole web design process through the structure of the program.

Because the entire program is online, it makes group work really difficult.

Comments

This is a great program for up and comers in the web design field.

“Great School”
March 2015CURRENT STUDENT

Low cost, but very prestigious in the south. Social life is top notch.

Not very well known in the north. Hard to get into Wall Street banks even when the banks take less talented students from northeast.

Comments

If you live in Florida, there is no doubt that this is the best option.