I'm really happy with my choice. Mostly because I was accepted into the Honors college, which hires the best professors for the Honors classes. I also have a research position here with the top economist in the Southeast. The General Education Requirements are reasonable. I found most of those classes quite easy. The class sizes for the business core classes are a little ridiculous. 1400 students in Principles of Marketing is outrageous. That isn't conducive to learning whatsoever. My favorite professors in the business school is Dr Massiah and Mr. Paul Gregg. Great teachers!

I'm studying abroad this summer through the Honors college. The workload as a business major isn't much, but that allows me to find opportunities because i'm not married to school. I like that a lot!

My housing is pricey, but I think most students pay about $550-$650 per month if they are living in apartments. I love the shuttle from the apartment. The campus and its facilities are absolutely outstanding. I'm never disappointed by the resources in the library (exceptional staff). The dining is expensive, part of city living. I feel safe in Orlando. I feel like I'm truly part of the Orlando community. Very happy overall!

I don't remember the application being especially rigorous. I did apply to the Burnett Honors College within UCF. I made my decision to go here on the college decision deadline. They gave me a pretty great out of state scholarship. I don't remember anything else in particular about the application.

general requirements, major degree requirements, academic advising, small class size, very accessible professors, a multitude of research opportunities, letter grading, great study abroad opportunities.

Everything is excellent, great locations and amenities

Essays, application process, scholarship opportunities

Had to submit regular paperwork- such as transcripts and GPA.

Had to write two short essays; one of the topics was why I wished to attend UCF.

Academics can be good depending on the student's major. As a journalism major I felt my classes were really lacking, but if I was an engineering major I probably would feel differently. Although are classes capped at 17 students, I believe that our curriculum was outdated. My department's faculty consisted of mostly adjuncts who sucked at teaching.

UCF is a pretty happening university. There is always something interesting going on, but few of the campus facilities reflect that wear and tear. The campus is absolutely gorgeous.

The application didn't seem to out of the ordinary, but I did fill it out more than 4 years ago, so I can't quite remember what the essay topics were. My high school grades and service activities qualified me for a service/leadership program at UCF, called LEAD Scholars, and that application process was done both online and through a phone interview.