“The Best of the Best”
October 2015FORMER STUDENT

Academics, Greek Life, Campus Life, Campus Location, Scenery, San Diego

The school spirit was severely lacking - but if you join Greek Life, you won't ever need to worry about it.

Comments

The academic programs available at UCSD are world class and truly incomparable. I took classes from a Nobel laureate, in addition to masters in each of their individual fields. Greek Life is UNREAL, and has only gotten better with each passing year. The city of San Diego provides so many amazing opportunities - I look back at UCSD as some of the best years of my life.

“Undergraduate”
August 2015FORMER STUDENT

I loved the people, weather, and the great food nearby campus.

I did not like the fact that I had to walk far to classes.

Comments

I think it is a great choice for anyone who wants to experience the laid back southern california lifestyle.

“UCSD Review”
May 2015CURRENT STUDENT

I enjoy the atmosphere, positive vibe, and location of UCSD. There are several opportunities to get involved and enjoy college.

I dislike that we are not Division 1 in most of our sports.

Comments

If you want to pursue a STEM major, please consider UCSD. The theater and political science at UCSD is also solid. If you want to live by the beach and wear sandals everyday, you would love it here.