“The Best of the Best”
October 2015FORMER STUDENT

Academics, Greek Life, Campus Life, Campus Location, Scenery, San Diego

The school spirit was severely lacking - but if you join Greek Life, you won't ever need to worry about it.

Comments

The academic programs available at UCSD are world class and truly incomparable. I took classes from a Nobel laureate, in addition to masters in each of their individual fields. Greek Life is UNREAL, and has only gotten better with each passing year. The city of San Diego provides so many amazing opportunities - I look back at UCSD as some of the best years of my life.

“Undergraduate”
August 2015FORMER STUDENT

I loved the people, weather, and the great food nearby campus.

I did not like the fact that I had to walk far to classes.

Comments

I think it is a great choice for anyone who wants to experience the laid back southern california lifestyle.

“UCSD Review”
May 2015CURRENT STUDENT

I enjoy the atmosphere, positive vibe, and location of UCSD. There are several opportunities to get involved and enjoy college.

I dislike that we are not Division 1 in most of our sports.

Comments

If you want to pursue a STEM major, please consider UCSD. The theater and political science at UCSD is also solid. If you want to live by the beach and wear sandals everyday, you would love it here.

“Future is in your hands”
April 2015CURRENT STUDENT

Relaxed, laidback culture. Collaborative/collegial--UCSD is not cut throat. Awesome cognitive science program. beautiful area

Being located in the middle of La Jolla puts pressure on the University to restrict various activities. Many people do not rise to challenges and get scared instead

Comments

There are a ton of opportunities available for UCSD students, you just have to take your future into your hands and look hard/actively for them

Excellent!

My experience at BDO is "as advertised"

A key focus is the recruit's goals and objectives. What do they want to achieve during their career.

So far, so good.

What are some examples of audits you had previously performed? What type of clients have you previously worked on? etc.

BDO has been very good to me.

Since my focus has been on experienced professionals we discuss their current work and client experiences.

A Home Away From Home, BDO

I'm very happy to be here.

Jumpstart Your Career Fresh Out of College