The classes and professors set very high standards and are available if you have quesitons. The classes are usually 6-20 people and so it is easy to get to know professors.

The dorms are really nice and the food is pretty decent. There is alot of social things to attend all the time.

There were essay questions and an option to go early decision/early action. Financial aid was very helpful and the reason I am able to attend Trinity.

Every course is taught by a professor or person who at least has their masters, none of our classes are taught by TA's. Studying abroad is very common, a lot of students take advantage of it. There are a variety of required common curriculum courses, but only particular areas are required, with a substantial amount of options in each area. Grading is difficult. Workload is high, however it is manageable.

Spacious dorms, decent quality. Meal plans are required if you live on campus. library is top-notch. Crime occurs in the library, because it is open to the public (sexual harassment on occasion.) Everyone complains but it really isn't that bad to live on campus. School food is better than at other places.

I do not specifically recall everything about the admissions process, however I do know that the essay choices were flexible, and that I received a substantial amount of scholarships to attend. Additionally Financial Aid has been very helpful in supplementing the cost of attendance.

amazing

takes a while...

I could describe the amazing academics at my school in several paragraphs but I will try to summarize the most important points in a couple of sentences. First the class sizes and faculty ratio are essential to our learning experience. My biggest class is of 15 people and the smallest of 6. Trinity University's student to faculty ratio is 9-1. We, students, have access to full time professors (which 97% hold a PhD)the entire day. The vast resources Trinity provides its 2400 students enhances our learning experience since it is very personal and you have the opportunity to test your knowledge and learning. Classes are very demanding and grading is tough, but still classes are very rewarding and extremely interesting. Trinity posses notable faculty in most of its departments, especially in the Economics and Business departments. It has one economics teacher who is considered to be in the top 5 economists in America (Jorge Gonzalez). Regarding the study abroad opportunities, I believe that there is no other school that offers such broad and easy study abroad opportunities (a great study abroad department and personnel). Trinity is one of the unique schools where students can do study abroad over the weekend. From my personal experience, I traveled to Monterrey (Mexico) with a group of students and professors in a single weekend. We attend a Simposium at the Tecnologico de Monterrey. This trip is organized every single semester and by now more than 500 students have attended this program. I strongly believe that academics at Trinity University need to be recognized a lot more in a national level and deserves a much higher level of national prestige due to the excelence of the university.

It is amazing, everyone is so friendly and ready to help that they make you feel like if you are at home. The facilities are fantastic, the dorms are huge and neat. The campus as a whole is beautiful and perfect size fro 2500 students.

The application process for Trinity University included several questions, essayas, information; plus a common application. Although I was in the top 5 students in my class and an interntational student, getting a good scholarship is very competitive, however it is possible since Trinity has great scholarship opportunities for internationals. That is why almost every single international classmates at Trinity was the top students of its class or at least in the top 5. In order to take advantage of these scholarship opportunities it is a great idea to choose early decision or action due to the vast demand and competitiveness.

Trinity has a three year housing requirment which really gives the school a tight nit sense of community

The common curriculum that all students must complete in addition to the course work for their major offers a wide variety of classes and ensures that the student gets course work in everything from the sciences to math to art to literature. I believe that this very liberal arts approach to a college education is indespensible for creating well-rounded students. Most class sizes (with the exception of courses like pre-med biology) are no larger than 30 and most common curriculum courses are fairly easy to get into whenever you want. Professors are extremely accessible. I have found that if you would like to find out about research or internship opportunities, professors are also extremely willing to sit down and talk to the student about how to reach his or her academic/research/internship goals. Trinity professors and the university itself are also really well connected and have a great deal of resources at their disposal to benefit the students.

Trinity requires that students live on campus for 3 years during their time at Trinity. Housing is wonderful and the meal plans are generous. I am moving off campus for my final year at Trinity, but I do not regret spending 3 years living on campus. My time living on campus made for wonderful opportunities to make friends and stay focused on my studies. Trinity's campus is also extremely well located from entertainment and shopping.

Trinity's admission process is conducted through the Common Application. The student has the choice to do an early decision/early action application or to do regular decision. As long as the student indicates that he/she would like financial assistance, and submits a FAFSA (for need-based assistance), Trinity is EXCELLENT about gathering scholarships, grants, subsidized and unsubsidized loans, and federal work study money for the student to either decline or accept.

there is a common curriculum everyone takes part on that is great for those to don´t know what to study or want to try many things. the class sizes are small and the faculty are amazing and most all of them are easy to talk to. academic advising changes your sophomore year so you can have someone that knows your department very well. research opportunities is wonderful for chem and bio majors, but there is also computer science and geoscience. Mcnair program is great for first-generation students, but if you really want to find research opportunies ask your advisor. It isn´t cuttting edge research in Trinity, but its of high quality. Grading varies among professors and the workload can be very heavy (also depends on the field of study). Due to its small size, you will be aware of all the opporutnities available and have people who are ready, willing, and capable to of helping you. Trinity doesn´t have their own study aboard, but we use other universities to host for us a program or student.

Common application was used. I was on the waitlist until I graduated from college. But it is mostly just applying and hoping to hear you are accepted. They are very efficient and the application isn´t too unique. Financial aid turned out very well for me here. I don´t remember much about early action/decidion. There does seem to be a correlation between visiting the school and getting an higher chance of being accepted.

You can't beat the housing at Trinity, but it is, for that reason, very expensive. They also require you to live on campus for 3 years, though that's in the process of changing. The library is one of the best in the nation. The neighborhood is beautiful and very safe and only about 10 minutes from downtown. Dining is extremely expensive and not of very high quality, unfortunately.

We are required to take common curriculum classes in various categories as well as our major/minor requirements. Even our common curriculum classes are challenging and not an easy "A" like people think they are. In addition, our pre-med course is extremely rigorous but great at the same time. I started out pre-med but dropped it because was to much to handle.

The cost living on campus is pretty high but the facitilies are very nice. I have lived in suit-like rooms my entire college career which is two rooms that share one bathroom. Everything is very clean and works perfectly.

When I applied to Trinity I used the common applcation and they had early decision as well as regular decision. They also offered great financial aid. I was immediately awarded a scholarship.

AWESOME