Trinity has a three year housing requirment which really gives the school a tight nit sense of community

amazing

takes a while...

Every course is taught by a professor or person who at least has their masters, none of our classes are taught by TA's. Studying abroad is very common, a lot of students take advantage of it. There are a variety of required common curriculum courses, but only particular areas are required, with a substantial amount of options in each area. Grading is difficult. Workload is high, however it is manageable.

Spacious dorms, decent quality. Meal plans are required if you live on campus. library is top-notch. Crime occurs in the library, because it is open to the public (sexual harassment on occasion.) Everyone complains but it really isn't that bad to live on campus. School food is better than at other places.

I do not specifically recall everything about the admissions process, however I do know that the essay choices were flexible, and that I received a substantial amount of scholarships to attend. Additionally Financial Aid has been very helpful in supplementing the cost of attendance.

The classes and professors set very high standards and are available if you have quesitons. The classes are usually 6-20 people and so it is easy to get to know professors.

The dorms are really nice and the food is pretty decent. There is alot of social things to attend all the time.

There were essay questions and an option to go early decision/early action. Financial aid was very helpful and the reason I am able to attend Trinity.

I could describe the amazing academics at my school in several paragraphs but I will try to summarize the most important points in a couple of sentences. First the class sizes and faculty ratio are essential to our learning experience. My biggest class is of 15 people and the smallest of 6. Trinity University's student to faculty ratio is 9-1. We, students, have access to full time professors (which 97% hold a PhD)the entire day. The vast resources Trinity provides its 2400 students enhances our learning experience since it is very personal and you have the opportunity to test your knowledge and learning. Classes are very demanding and grading is tough, but still classes are very rewarding and extremely interesting. Trinity posses notable faculty in most of its departments, especially in the Economics and Business departments. It has one economics teacher who is considered to be in the top 5 economists in America (Jorge Gonzalez). Regarding the study abroad opportunities, I believe that there is no other school that offers such broad and easy study abroad opportunities (a great study abroad department and personnel). Trinity is one of the unique schools where students can do study abroad over the weekend. From my personal experience, I traveled to Monterrey (Mexico) with a group of students and professors in a single weekend. We attend a Simposium at the Tecnologico de Monterrey. This trip is organized every single semester and by now more than 500 students have attended this program. I strongly believe that academics at Trinity University need to be recognized a lot more in a national level and deserves a much higher level of national prestige due to the excelence of the university.

It is amazing, everyone is so friendly and ready to help that they make you feel like if you are at home. The facilities are fantastic, the dorms are huge and neat. The campus as a whole is beautiful and perfect size fro 2500 students.

The application process for Trinity University included several questions, essayas, information; plus a common application. Although I was in the top 5 students in my class and an interntational student, getting a good scholarship is very competitive, however it is possible since Trinity has great scholarship opportunities for internationals. That is why almost every single international classmates at Trinity was the top students of its class or at least in the top 5. In order to take advantage of these scholarship opportunities it is a great idea to choose early decision or action due to the vast demand and competitiveness.

The common curriculum that all students must complete in addition to the course work for their major offers a wide variety of classes and ensures that the student gets course work in everything from the sciences to math to art to literature. I believe that this very liberal arts approach to a college education is indespensible for creating well-rounded students. Most class sizes (with the exception of courses like pre-med biology) are no larger than 30 and most common curriculum courses are fairly easy to get into whenever you want. Professors are extremely accessible. I have found that if you would like to find out about research or internship opportunities, professors are also extremely willing to sit down and talk to the student about how to reach his or her academic/research/internship goals. Trinity professors and the university itself are also really well connected and have a great deal of resources at their disposal to benefit the students.

Trinity requires that students live on campus for 3 years during their time at Trinity. Housing is wonderful and the meal plans are generous. I am moving off campus for my final year at Trinity, but I do not regret spending 3 years living on campus. My time living on campus made for wonderful opportunities to make friends and stay focused on my studies. Trinity's campus is also extremely well located from entertainment and shopping.

Trinity's admission process is conducted through the Common Application. The student has the choice to do an early decision/early action application or to do regular decision. As long as the student indicates that he/she would like financial assistance, and submits a FAFSA (for need-based assistance), Trinity is EXCELLENT about gathering scholarships, grants, subsidized and unsubsidized loans, and federal work study money for the student to either decline or accept.

Freshman requirements are met by taking Common Curriculum classes which cover wide concepts of study and acquaint all students with the various disciplines. Classes are largest in CC courses up to maybe 50 students at the most or 100+ for Biology seminars. Otherwise classes are small 10-20 students on average. Trinity is acclaimed for the professors and their interests in the students success and goals. Grades are competitive and so is advising and registration, the only poor experience at Trinity is the stress which overloads students around class registration time. Study abroad is popular and well managed and there are plenty of research opportunities available to most areas of study. The workload is heavy and excellence is expected but if the effort is expended the reward for good scholarship is great. It is a LIBERAL ARTS school however the business program is large and competitive.

Housing is well maintained in comparison to other school however you pay for it, the cost of living is excessive and the meal plan is required while living on campus and it is expensive. The facilities are excellent the library is large and well staffed and overall the campus is a safe place to live and fun to be incorporated in.

Early decision/early action is highly recommended. Scholarships are awarded for merit and financial aid is accessible and helpful.

Classes are challenging and sometimes very difficult. As a liberal arts institution, we have a Common Curriculum we are required to complete in addition to our major and minor requirements. The school is known for its study abroad opportunities and the majority of students choose to participate in the program.

There was a Common Application with supplemental essays.

There is a very broad common curriculum that requires a large variety and number of classes to satisfy. Small class sizes and highly accessible professors are available. It is academically competitive and focuses on intellectual pursuits, but the competition is not as cut-throat as some other academically rigorous campuses are known for. The workload is large but students mostly know what they are getting into. Research and study abroad are easily available to the undergraduates that are given the main focus on the campus.

Housing is high quality even if a little far from classes. The campus itself is called the 'Trinity Bubble' and there is next to no community relations except occasionally with the neighborhood where most of the high-level faculty live. It is extremely safe with few real security concerns and most students feel completely safe. Dining is held by the Aramark monopoly, causing discontent along with the meal plan which does not roll over from semester to semester. Also many students are disappointed by their inability to be allowed to house off campus and getting on-campus housing is made unpleasant by a lottery system and class-year segregation. However the food and housing are of the highest quality so these complaints are rather minor and overall the student body is happy.

Common Application with unique essay questions and the choice of early decision vs. regular decision. Scholarships and financial aid were available and some offered when accepted.

You can't beat the housing at Trinity, but it is, for that reason, very expensive. They also require you to live on campus for 3 years, though that's in the process of changing. The library is one of the best in the nation. The neighborhood is beautiful and very safe and only about 10 minutes from downtown. Dining is extremely expensive and not of very high quality, unfortunately.