“general review from internation sudent”
February 2020FORMER STUDENT

Lot of societies, activities going on throughout the year. Lot of societies, activities going on throughout the year. Lot of societies, activities going on throughout the year. Lot of societies, activities going on throughout the year.

Not so much help for international students. Not so much help for international students. Not so much help for international students.

Comments

This university is really worth applying This university is really worth applying

“Great School”
December 2019CURRENT STUDENT

Beautiful campus great teachers great reputation- really love going here.

Honestly, I love this place and there is nothing I don't like.

Comments

Research

study

play hard

work hard

get involved

typical college stuff

“Very insightful, good material, and worth your read.”
May 2017FORMER STUDENT

Very insightful, I was able to take away a lot of good ideas.

I think the website should be free or cheaper for undergraduates.

Comments

Learn as much as you can but have a life also.

“Towson University”
February 2016FORMER STUDENT

Excellent liberal arts programs; its history as a teacher's college, I think, is reflected in the fact TU still focuses on the actual work of teaching students, as opposed to hiring professors famous for writing academic articles.

TU has not dealt with its growth as well as it could. It has sacrificed the feel of a smaller school and now feels more like the typical big state Uni.

Comments

Living on campus is split between the "new" side and the "old" side and both sides have somewhat different cultures. Talk to current students before you decide which side you'd like to live on.

“Great School”
March 2015FORMER STUDENT

Towson provides a solid Business Program. For the most part they have quality professors that have real world experience.

Towson's sports is not the best, however the schools spirit is still very much present.

Comments

I would recommend Towson University. I had a good experience and feel that it is a solid school.