Requires gen ed. and major degree courses

No on campus housing

Easy Admissions process. everyone that applies that has either a GED or a High School Diploma gets accepted. it is a county college

The standards are pretty poor. It's becoming increasingly obvious that budget shortfalls are being compensated for by increased enrollment of people who really have no place at a proper university. Advising is poor and from my experience, undergraduate research is a "walled garden", and if you're stuck outside it can be very difficult (nearly impossible) to get in. Class sizes are consistently large, even in upper-division courses. Some degree requirements are stupid; eg. my biochemistry & molecular biophysics degree requires me to take weeder physics courses for engineers, and the closest I get to a real biophysics course is electricity and magnetism.

On campus, cost-of-living is increasing, and the dorms are either nice or disgusting - no middle ground. Relations with the community appear tense at best, and Tucson is a filthy, disgusting city with terrible roads.

Don't really know - I was accepted before I even applied.

low workload

Very hot and boring place, with high crime rate.

No interviews, low Tofle score and about 84% of admission rate.

i wonder whether there are professors at this **** as all my classes in the last 2 years have been taught by graduate students. lots of retarded required gen-eds. enormous classes. hell has manifested itself on earth.

people in the slums of india have it better than UA students.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I was completely disappointed with the overall quality of every single on of my classes. How do these people expect you to learn a damn thing in classes of over 500 kids. I felt that this past year was a complete waste of my time

If I ever see another douche bag in a frat again i will probably vomit and then brake his knee caps

Very easy overall probably too easy, easy enough a monkey could do it, so easy i wish i hadnt applied