“Business School Review”
February 2016FORMER STUDENT

Great diversity and academic resources. Even though it is in the middle of North Philly the campus always felt safe with the amount of police near by. I highly recommend i this school

Living off campus is tough b/c its in such a bad neighborhood. Some programs are better than others. The business school is very good.

Comments

there is great university culture and the school is so big there are unlimited choices for classes and majors.

General Education requirements, Great teachers, Study abroad, Class size is 27 which is great considering we have 24,000 undergraduates, Great Advising.

Everything is great, safety is great with 130+ officers, 80 emergency call boxes etc, housing is good, Tech center is amazing (the largest of its kind in the nation) , library has 3million books.

It includes various questions, an essay and a common application. It also includes financial aid and scholarship information.