The academics are mediocre. I do not feel like I have learned much during my time at college. They do not prepare you for the real world and I feel as though I am working towards completing high school again.

The housing gets worse as you become an upperclassman. I commute this year because the junior and senior housing is awful. It is located in a not so nice area and you may also have to live with other members of the community (not students). The food is absolutely terrible. It was very rare that I would find something the least bit edible in the cafeteria.

Uses common application, interview is not required, financial aid is very generous.

core classes, major degree requirements, academic advising, small class sizes

After sophomore year you are kicked off campus. They have housing for upperclassmen but they are not fully owned by Sacred Heart. So you can be living next to a couple with a new born baby or to a family of four etc. They are also in Bridgeport, CT which is not the nicest area.

Crime usually occurs from outsiders not attending Sacred Heart but overall it is minimal.

Not very difficult in most cases; degree requirements quite simple to fulfill; class sizes generally small; most professors accessible; no research opportunities, not remotely competitive

Both high and low cost housing, depending on what town you're in. libraries are not good. For stupid people, crime could occur.

Common application, plus essay