“Great school”
September 2019FORMER STUDENT

Studying at Rutgers is actually fun and you will enjoy going there and hanging out with friends and intellectual students

Comments

Professors sometimes can be stubborn and unhelpful but you get used to it and always surround yourself with good people ....life at school is good

“Big Opportunities in Big School”
November 2016CURRENT STUDENT

In my experience, the professors have been the best part of Rutgers. They are some of the smartest and kindest people I've ever met.

It's a big school, so there is a bit of inefficiency from the bureaucracy. I have not found any advising to be helpful outside of my major's department.

Comments

Make sure to utilize your resources. It can be a bit hard to find them all, so be sure to look through your major's site on Rutgers, check your school email, use social media to find out about Rutgers events, look through career.rutgers.edu, be observant of signs and posters at student centers, and especially if you're a computer science major (but even if you're not) check out the Rutgers' subreddit!

“RBS Review”
May 2015CURRENT STUDENT

Knowledgeable professors, strong business school, recently made business building, cost, proximity to financial hubs

Forced to take classes of every major, no guidance from career services, difficult to stand out

Comments

Great cost for in state students, great faculty and interesting variety of courses offered, prepare for a very large school

“Rutgers University”
March 2015CURRENT STUDENT

It is a very big campus with ample opportunities. Its infrastructure is going very fast as well and if the students want there is a lot to learn here. Most professors are more than happy to help the students inside as well as outside the class. Lots of research opportunities

Large classes so its hard to get that one on one attention from the professor, so the student has to make an effort.

Comments

Get involved as soon as possible, go to involvement fairs, rush fraternities, and go to office hours.