“OKState”
February 2018CURRENT STUDENT

The people and the atmosphere with the newly added buildings are excellent.

The faculty lacks in some key areas that should be addressed soon.

Comments

Come for the people and the fact that OSU is growing rapidly and should be gaining national attention in the coming years.

“Good Enough”
August 2017CURRENT STUDENT

Affordable state school with great people and above average facilities.

Lack of nationwide prestige. Some professors are inadequate and hurt learning experience

Comments

On par with most state schools. Making excellent grades will overcome the perception of the school.

Stillwater has some of the nicest people and most genuine people you will ever meet.

“A friendly school”
August 2015FORMER STUDENT

The students there are very friendly and the staffs are very helpful. You could get a lot of guidences if you want.

It is in a small town, stillwater. There is not much to do around the campus.

Comments

The campus is beautiful and is really suitable for students who want to concentrate on studying.

OSU has a student to faculty ratio of 18:1, and I always felt like I could ask my professors for help. Freshmen here have the opportunity to conduct research, which sets OSU apart from other schools. We also have more than 250 majors, so there's a course of study that fits each student.

The Library is awesome! It has more than 3 million volumes and tons of study space. They have group study rooms you can check out, and more than 200 laptops available for check out. Our Colvin Recreation Center is one of the top 10 in the nation. We offer three types of housing and nearly 30 different dining options.

Oklahoma State University was a combined application and scholarship application, so you only have to fill out one form for both. They have only three short questions to answer.

2008