We have the NU Core, which is like general liberal arts sort of classes. Then you have major specific and your senior capstone.

Boston and Northeastern are both very expensive places to live. However, campus housing is nice.

I thought the process was pretty typical.

All of the professors at my grad school are Phds and very knowledgable and experts in their fields. Courses are well designed. Academic advising is poor. Research opportunities availabe only to Phd students.The grading is not consistent. Coop work opportunities are easily available and there is 100 % coop placement. most proffesors are easily reachable.

I live offcampus but oncapmus housing is very good, the dining hall is very very good. NU is a very safe campus. Library is huge but the quality of books or availability of books is less. Overall it is a good campus with huge student body.

The admission process is a regular process like other Grad schools. Candidate needs to submit a SOP , GRE and TOEFL scores , 3 references , undergraduate transcripts.