There are several GEP classes, which include all of the humanities and social sciences. Major degree requirements vary depending on your major and college that you are in. The class sizes depending on the type of class you are taking. The humanities classes tend to be much smaller than the science or math classes.

The library is very nice, along with the dining options. We can use our meal plan at more places other than the meal plan (like Chick-fil-A or taco bell on campus). The campus is very safe, but it is still close to a larger city. This means that there is always something to do off campus as well.

The most unique portion of the application was a required personal statement. I was able to apply early because I am considered an in state student.

Core subjects required with General Education Plan and Global Knowledge requirements in addition to core major classes. Class sizes can be as few as 36 and as many as 200plus for GEP classes. Over 33,000 students in University. Professors seem to be accessible through email and office hours. A lot of opportunity to study abroad and gain experience in research etc through different Colleges within University

excellent

Apply online..series of questions about your experiences ..needed to write personal statement...able to apply for early decision.

Classes are tough but there are many resources that are there for you. Professors are great and are there to support you in any way. I will be in chicago for an internship this summer and I have had past professors help me to prepare for the trip.

Campus life is great because there is always something to do on campus. Events and free food is what I live for and they provide us with opportunites to eat everyweekend it feels like. Very safe campus our police force is great and they are easy to talk too. We have the best library I feel, we have video games and a cremary!

October 15th early action non-binding, you will recieve a decision on December 15th no essay just short answers. November 1st is the deadline that automatically puts you in for merit scholarships and you will know by Jan 30th. There is not letter of reccomendation but if you apply early and get deffered you may ssend in 3.

general requirements and major degree requirements

large and small class sizes

I feel safe and have lots of fun.

Basic application

Great education for the price you pay!

Every aspect is exceptional!

NCSU has early decision which allows you to find out earlier where you will attending college or if not accepted, have time to research more options for your future. The financial aid and scholarship opportunities are endless, amazing support to help with finances.

Unique application questions, essays, no interviews, early decision.

Met the most diverse people in my dorm and most of them have become some of my best friends. I would recommend everyone live in a dorm, while there are the occasional horror stories it helps teach tolerance as well as expands your network of people you will know. The library is also top notch, 9 floors of books (plan to get lost frequently at first).

Early action is a really good thing to do, it isn't committal but it gets your name in early and shows motivation and eagerness. The essays were easy prompts but it was hard to put such a broad topic into such a small space so just say what you needed to with out the fluff.

The intro classes are generally 300-400 people. But once you get in the upper level classes, they get smaller. Major degree requirements are easily accessed through the NCSU website and advisors are willing to answer any questions you may have.

I would advise anyone to apply early. I did the early application process and was accepted by mid-December. I believe the personal statement portion of the application was optional, but I would recommend anyone applying to opt to write the essay, as it allows you to tell the university a little more about yourself.

My major requires 122 hours of credit for a BA degree. Advising is excellent, my adviser knows my by name. Professors change per class and level of difficulty, I found my freshman year professors to be very helpful in the transition to college. The study abroad opportunities are wonderful at this school. They have a lot of programs at almost any country you can think of, and I will be participating in one next spring. The workload is manageable and can be altered within the first two weeks if you have signed up for too many hours.

The quality of life on campus is excellent. There is great diversity in the students and you can see that everywhere you look. Students are mostly happy living on campus for the first two years, however most upper classmen move off campus to one of the many apartment complexes around campus targeted to students. The library is 9 floors, and is an amazing addition to our campus. Campus is very safe, however around campus may not be. Students are encouraged not to walk off campus at night. Our campus is lined with emergency "blue light" polls where you can push a button if you are in danger and emergency personnel will come to that poll or follow you to the next ones. Campus police are also very competent and have helped with many ordeals that I have heard of.

every major requires some science math history and english class. classes are hard to enroll in before they fill up. some advisors are good while others believe students dont have questions or need help. class sizes range from 100-400 normally. professors are usually very good at being available. grading depends on the professor, most of the time you work for your grade, but occasionally i feel like it is a bit too hard. many study abroad opportunities available. workload is a lot, but not too much..its bearable

Very happy environment, housing is typical dorm, stays relatively clean, cleaners every monday-friday, few crime, homeless people walking on the streets that surround campus, good relationships

Essays, long application, early and regular admission process