Very rigours, should consider a 4 credit system rather than 3.

Housing is not the best, truly needs upgrading. Dining has improved and continues to improve yearly. Crime rates are high but are lower than previous years. Not the best community to be in. Through it all I love my school

Most applicants that apply use the common application, like myself. Morehouse is very tough it get into and has become tougher.

The cost of living on campus is definitely expensive and really only worth the money is living in the Otis Moss suites. The Library is a great place to get work done and the security on campus is pretty good though sometimes they sometimes take their jobs too seriously. The surrounding community is not the best but i cannot say that it is dangerous, yes the westend is known for its dysfunction but if you keep your head up and not be timid there shouldn't be any problem.

The admissions process consists of 2 essays, along with information about yourself and your high school accomplishments.

During my application process I met with my recruiter on various occasions and even had him come to my high school for further recruitment. I applied early decision and was surpised to find that I was not only accepted but also was awarded a full scholarship to the institution as well.

Application essays include questions regarding leadership qualities and what you as a student can contribute to Morehouse College. Admissions process also included a telephone interview.

CORE requirements in the humanities, poor academic advisement, small class sizes, abundant opportunities for research, active young faculty & stagnant older faculty, need MORE study abroad opportunities, competition depends on size & rigor of major

Located in a high crime, dangerous area. The campus itself lacks much in aesthetics, and needs more time and attention toward beautification

Relatively easy. I applied through the common app, and they didn't even have a supplement.