Rigorous. Well-Prepared for the working world.

Married housing was a plus. Low crime. Great community relations. Wish I could go back and experience it all over again.

ACT was a requirement along with admissions application. I don't recall any other documentation required.

sat & act

2004 or earlier

it was 1961 to 1965. Times have changed.

2004 or earlier

highly competitive science based curriculum, accessible professors/counselors,

good considering there are so few jobs available; crime and safety ----- low crime rate - excellent campus safety

2004 or earlier

First day of freshmen chemistry, the proffessor says "Look at the student to your left, and now to your right. At the end of the term, they won't be here. That's my job." Classes were tough, but well worth it in the long run.

Low cost, and all within walking distance.

ACT test scoresrequired. We were told that the top 10% of each high school made up our class.

Number One!

2004 or earlier

Class sizes were very good. Professors were accessible. I think it is a great value.

Cost of living is reasonable. Housing on-campus is good. It is cheaper to live off-campus. Crime and safety are excellent.

I don't really recall. It was a long time ago.

2004 or earlier

Core classes, major degree requirements, academic advising, class sizes, accessibility of professors, competitiveness, grading are some of the best. Workload is pretty intense. General requirements (Writing, Language Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences were a bit weak in the 1980's.

Housing is inexpensive. Food is a bit more expensive than some other places. Campus, library, dining, neighborhoods, community relations, safety and overall happiness are fantastic. Crime is very low.

I was a transfer student and it was a long time ago -- I graduated in 1984. There used to be scholarship opportunities for valedictorians and salutatorians as well as discounts for children of Alumni.

A fun atomsphere.

2004 or earlier

Majority is Engineering and Technology school. Ranked 48th in US News & World report for Mechanical Engineering Graduate school. Major focus for lab and hands on as requirements for ciriculum.

Dorm life is very good. Extremely safe environment. cost of liver very low. Many activities for dorm halls