highly competitive science based curriculum, accessible professors/counselors,

good considering there are so few jobs available; crime and safety ----- low crime rate - excellent campus safety

2004 or earlier

First day of freshmen chemistry, the proffessor says "Look at the student to your left, and now to your right. At the end of the term, they won't be here. That's my job." Classes were tough, but well worth it in the long run.

Low cost, and all within walking distance.

ACT test scoresrequired. We were told that the top 10% of each high school made up our class.

2004 or earlier

Rigorous. Well-Prepared for the working world.

Married housing was a plus. Low crime. Great community relations. Wish I could go back and experience it all over again.

ACT was a requirement along with admissions application. I don't recall any other documentation required.

2004 or earlier

it was 1961 to 1965. Times have changed.

sat & act

2004 or earlier

Majority is Engineering and Technology school. Ranked 48th in US News & World report for Mechanical Engineering Graduate school. Major focus for lab and hands on as requirements for ciriculum.

Dorm life is very good. Extremely safe environment. cost of liver very low. Many activities for dorm halls

submitted application and HS transcript

Number One!

A fun atomsphere.

2004 or earlier

A rare opportunity of having highly accessible professors and small class sizes. May be one of the only engineering University's where it is common to be able to have a drink with your professors.

Cost of liveing - fantastic likely to be beat only in the deep South. Housing - lived in a brand new apartment for two years and in a cabin on the lake for 1.5 years, spectacular if you look. Campus - has many ammenities at a reasonable price from downhill skiing to golf. Facilities were in good shape. Library stinks, did a lot of my research at Univ of MN on trips home or via internet. Dining limited. Neighborhood hard to beat as most everything revolves around college life in the woods. Crime and safety were more than excellent very safe place. Happiness I'd raate as an A+ with the only caveat being the number of female students...had to travel to Madison when serious about dating.