highly competitive science based curriculum, accessible professors/counselors,

good considering there are so few jobs available; crime and safety ----- low crime rate - excellent campus safety

2004 or earlier

First day of freshmen chemistry, the proffessor says "Look at the student to your left, and now to your right. At the end of the term, they won't be here. That's my job." Classes were tough, but well worth it in the long run.

Low cost, and all within walking distance.

ACT test scoresrequired. We were told that the top 10% of each high school made up our class.

2004 or earlier

Rigorous. Well-Prepared for the working world.

Married housing was a plus. Low crime. Great community relations. Wish I could go back and experience it all over again.

ACT was a requirement along with admissions application. I don't recall any other documentation required.

sat & act

2004 or earlier

it was 1961 to 1965. Times have changed.

2004 or earlier

Beautiful, cold, snowy, dark. A great place to live and get an education.

Long, and drawn out.

A fun atomsphere.

2004 or earlier

generally class sizes were small after freshman year.

housing was OK but no frills in 1964. library was excellent.

do not remember

2004 or earlier

The general requirements are fairly large classes, but the largest lecture hall on campus holds 350 and I've never been in a class with it more than 3/4 full. On the other end, I've also been in general education required classes that have only twenty students in them. The school is very knowledgeable about what classes are necessary for everyone so only require what is needed for every student. In my major, the classes are very small, and many of my professors know my name. It's a good feeling.

The campus is fantastic. It is a very small campus with a very small community feeling. When you walk from one end of campus to another, there is always someone you recognize. The campus is very safe, and I never feel uncomfortable on or even off campus is our small town atmosphere.

I go to a small school, so they are encouraging higher admission. The application process was very simple. There was an online application that I filled out, along with submitting my high school transcripts and ACT information.

submitted application and HS transcript