highly competitive science based curriculum, accessible professors/counselors,

good considering there are so few jobs available; crime and safety ----- low crime rate - excellent campus safety

2004 or earlier

Rigorous. Well-Prepared for the working world.

Married housing was a plus. Low crime. Great community relations. Wish I could go back and experience it all over again.

ACT was a requirement along with admissions application. I don't recall any other documentation required.

2004 or earlier

First day of freshmen chemistry, the proffessor says "Look at the student to your left, and now to your right. At the end of the term, they won't be here. That's my job." Classes were tough, but well worth it in the long run.

Low cost, and all within walking distance.

ACT test scoresrequired. We were told that the top 10% of each high school made up our class.

sat & act

2004 or earlier

it was 1961 to 1965. Times have changed.

2004 or earlier

Class sizes were very good. Professors were accessible. I think it is a great value.

Cost of living is reasonable. Housing on-campus is good. It is cheaper to live off-campus. Crime and safety are excellent.

I don't really recall. It was a long time ago.

2004 or earlier

I was a forestry student. Class sizes were small to medium sized. Professors were very available. It was a very warm atmosphere.

There was always something to do, friends, dinners, movies. No crime that I know of.

That was 40 years ago. I remember receiving a full scholarship, but not the details.

2004 or earlier

Very low crime. Very small town with ton's of outdoor opportunity.

2004 or earlier

The Engineering course is well respected. The first year is general Engineering course with cores in Math, Chemistry, Engineering, and Physics. Class sizes are rather medium sized with sizes ranging from 20 to 300. The larger classes are due to the large percentage of Engineers on campus. When we take more major specific courses the class sizes will drop.

The application is free and online.

Safe, low crime environment. Very friendly small town atmosphere heavy with school influence