I've had great experiences with most of my classes and find it relevant. Unfortunately, the IAH and ISS classes haven't created much benefit to me. I feel that they can sometime be too hard for a general education class with things that may not impact me. Although, some of the books I've read in those classes have been interesting.

It's great. There's so many opportunities and I feel very at home. I always study at different libraries around campus or different residence hall study lounges and I never feel out of place. There's not much crime and I feel safe.

Very straight forward, the application essay question was directed toward diversity, I heard back in a timely manner, I did regular decision but submitted my application early, I've received several grants and loans for my education as well

We have a 4.0 scale. We have general education classes in social studies, biological science, physical sciences, etc. We are a liberal arts school so we get taught a variety of subjects. We have exceptional career and major advising across campus. Professors are always available and we have tons of research opportunities. We have very good faculty in the history department and the workload is reasonable.

Everything is toooo expensive here from housing to parking. I hate it! Crime is descent and Im happy.

The essay questions for the application ask about how we have experienced cultures from our own and how have we changed because of the experience.

General education courses, major requirements for all majors, small and large class sizes, very accessible professors, amazing study abroad opportunities, large spectrum of difficulty of grading

There is every housing opportunity available: dorms, apartments, houses, townhouses, duplexes, co-ops. The closer you live to campus, the more expensive it generally is. There are 2 libraries on opposite sides of campus which makes it very convenient. Dining opportunities are everywhere. There is security located around the apartments on campus which makes it a very safe environment. Buses are provided everywhere among campus in case you live farther away. Living on campus and off campus are both great experiences and I would suggest trying out different things!

Application questions, personal statement, rolling admissions