general classes for the university and then degree specific classes. not much competitiveness, but grading is skewed depending on the faculty/professor

neighborhood feel, safe, friendly, close food options

online application, rolling admissions

General college requirements, core classes, and my specialization. Intro classes were typically larger lecture classes, for advertising we had 600, for psy there were around 400 students in the class. 300 and 400 level classes were smaller. My largest class for my 400 levels were 50 students. Professors were actually in the industry and gave real world examples. Professors were always willing to help outside of class and understanding to our schedules. My study abroad did not have anything to do with my major but I was able to take general required classes so they still counted towards my graduation. My study abroad professor was also amazing and very helpful. I just wish I was able to receive scholarships, but because my study abroad was not in my college, I was not able to receive them and could only apply for the general study abroad scholarships.

Housing was good because of the location. The cost is way too high. The meal plan is more expensive than the room and board. I pay to live off campus for a whole year and with food and utilities, I pay nearly half of what I paid to live on campus and I live right on Grand River and Orchard.

Online application with essay questions.