There are core classes, great advisors, small class sizes and lots of personal attention and help. I love all the opportunities to work in groups and expand my skills and knowledge base.

Housing is great, though a little pricey. Libraries, dining and facilities are all great. Students are friendly and generally very happy. The neighborhood is not fantastic because it is a Jesuit school set in an urban surrounding to encourage students to help make the community a better place.

I was mailed an early application because I toured the school and had shown interest. Also, because I did the early application, I did not have to complete any essay questions. Instead, I submitted writing samples. After I received my acceptance letter, I filled out housing information and found out I was awarded a grant. I also participated in a scholarship competition for my individual college, but did not receive any additional aid.