class sizes are small. im pre-med so the workload is heavy, but that cannont represent the rest of the school.

On campus living is great. lots of options for going off campus. campus is beautiful. very new. all buildings are fairly recent. library is open over 100 hours a week and more during exam periods.

ea and ed available. common app is accepted. many scholarship opportunities available. no interviews allowed

There are core classes required for each major, such as philosophy, mathematics, science, history, and english (2 classes each) in addition to core classes related to your major.

Clean housing, friendly and outgoing students. Safe, well-lit campus. Food is pretty good. Excellent library and resources.

There is an application; Marist accepts either the Common App or their own application. There is also a specific question as to why you are interested in Marist. There is a early decision and early action choice in addition to regular decision. Early decision and early action both have earlier dates for whtn the application is due. Once accepted, in the acceptance letter Marist notifies you of any scholarships you have received.

There are core classes that must be taken, as well as classes toward your specific major.

Marist offers amazing housing options. I live in an bedroom townhouse. The facilities are well kept and beautiful.

All of the classes here have no more than thirty students per class, allowing for more time to get to know the professors. Depending on your major, the work load and requirements will vary. The more rigorous majors will have more time spent studying instead of socializing, but the ends justify the means. Research and study abroad are opportunities students take on a regular basis. The staff at Marist wants all of the students to have the best experience at college as they can. The opportunities are numerous. If there is a program or research opportunity that is not available, the school will work with the student to establish this new program.

Grading depends on the professor, but all professors clearly explain how the process works at the start of the semester.

Marist has a similar process to most colleges throughout the country. The application asks the generic questions and provides a similar essay to most schools. However, in order to overcome this process it is best to have a well-rounded resume to stand out from the crowd. Marist looks for the aspects of prospective students that will help the diversity of the school.

Scholarship opportunities are abundant. As long as a student maintains the required GPA, a scholarship will usually be rewarded. Marist also provides smaller scholarships that students can apply for at the end of any given school year. Financial aid is also available and is very useful for students trying to pay their way through college.

In addition to a major track, Marist offers a core curriculum to round out the student's required courses. There are a variety of degree programs to choose from and academic advisors help you select the best courses that complement each other, making the semesters flow as easily as possible. My class size has varied from 8 to 25 and all professors are eager to encourage participation and are there to make sure the student understands the material. They don't hand out A's if you simply show up, there's so much more involved in classes at Marist. Workload can get overwhelming at times but the professors do understand that there is a life outside of the academics so they try to give projects weeks in advance to ensure that there is no reason to wait until the last minutes.

I was an RA this past year and got to work closely with the Housing office. Housing is amazing at Marist from spacious dorm rooms to beautiful townhouses for 8 across the street. All academic buildings are fantastic including the construction of The Hancock Center for Computer Science and Mathematics. Security really tries to ensure that all members of the Marist Community feel safe on and around campus.

There are a variety of different decision times to attend Marist. I applied Early Action and received admission. Based on high school GPA and SAT/ACT scores, students can receive academic scholarship money to help them out. There were a few supplemental questions in addition to the Common Application.

Large core liberal arts curriculum, close interaction between students and advisors, numerous opportunities for undergraduate research, small classes, all students complete challenges couse work in their major

Library is outstanding, overall happiness is ecstatic! Relationship with the chemistry department is superb.

The application that I used was an early action process, which required a personal statement and letters of recommendation from high school teachers. There is an ample amount of scholarship aid available.

Marist requires you take core classes usually your freshmen year which helps freshmen students chose a major and minor that are a good fit for them. Class sizes are small so professors get to know the students well. Advising is amazing- can not do it without their support! We have a beautiful campus in Florence where most students study abroad- study abroad is huge!

Housing is excellent for upper classmen. The facilities are immaculate! The overall happiness is superb!

Marist is very generous. Over 70% of our students have some kind of grant or scholarship. They review the applications very carefully, they went well-rounded students who will enhance the school, not just the ones will the highest SAT scores.

You have to complete core classes such as philosophy/religious studies, literature, history, science, math and fine arts. I think it's a great program because you get a taste of a lot of different subjects. I was a decided major when I came to school but being required to take, for example, a philosophy course, really opened me up to new options. Advisors are great--if you get a good one. If you don't like you're advisor though, Marist is completely willing to change it for you. I haven't had a teacher here that I don't like yet--the faculty is friendly, approachable, and creative in their assignments.

The housing is REALLY nice. It's always kept clean and the rooms are decently sized. The bathrooms could be cleaner, but it's a public restroom so I don't really expect anything that great. The library is FANTASTIC; it has a really great atmosphere for studying. I always feel safe on campus; I could be walking around campus by myself at 4am and still feel perfectly safe. Overall, I couldn't be happier with Marist; it was the best decision of my life.

Common application with a short supplement. There is early decision and early action available. Financial aid is generous and there are many scholarship opportunities.

Each major has its own core class requirements and then also classes that count toward your major. One of the professors in your school of study is your advisor for all four years. Class sizes are usually around 20 people. The students here are not as much competitive with each other as they are with themselves. You can study abroad just about anywhere.

Our housing options are pretty good, the rooms are not too small, but not huge either. I love it here, it is a beautiful campus that has views of the Hudson River from almost anywhere on campus, especially from the Library. There is not a huge variety of dining options, but it is sufficient enough.

You fill out a common application to apply to Marist.

All of the classes at Marist are under 30 students. The professors always know your name and remember you after the class has been completed. The professors are always available for students and become advisors to every student they teach. They know when you need them and always leave the door open. The classes are very competitive, but they help you learn and prepare you for your future. There is a huge variety of majors on campus allowing people with different beliefs to all meet each other and influence the way people think. All of the majors are fantastic and have great programs. A core is required on campus but there is a very large number of classes that each student can take to fulfill the requirements. There are many opportunities to study abroad. A student can study for a full semester or for a short term program if they do not want to leave the school for a long period of time.

All decision times are available for the school (early decision, early action, and regular decision). The school allows for financial aid based on high school GPA and SAT scores. There are many other scholarships available through the school for different activities that people have been involved with and for specific majors. Marist also takes all three parts of the SAT and have since the new format was introduced. The Common Application is accepted by Marist as well.